125 N. 300 W. (Hwy 89), Kanab, Utah, 84741, United States

Quail Park Lodge - A Canyons Collection Property
Hotels.com Travelocity Booking.com

• kimspangrude's Profile Photo

Kanab motel 5 miles from Best Friends Sanctuary

The guys at Quail Park Lodge recently remodeled all of the units, and the theme is kind of a 60's or 70's retro design. The units are very clean and comfortable, and they greet you with coffee or wine, and a snack. The motel is dog friendly, which is always a requirement when we travel. This motel is the best in Kanab, and it is only 5 miles from Best Friends Animal Sanctuary, Lake Powell, Zion Park, the north rim of the Grand Canyon, and St. George.

Directions: On the main highway through town

More about Quail Park Lodge

Pleasant, Clean, Comfortable, and a Great Value!

by TripAdvisor Member TravelingFools08

We had a wonderful stay at Quail Park Lodge. The rooms were clean, the decor refreshing and modern, and the beds were incredibly comfortable! The owners were so nice and friendly, and they even provided coffee and tasty baked goods from the local bakery for breakfast. Fresh fruit was available all day. We also found them to have one of the best rates in Kanab!

Pleasantly Surprised!

by TripAdvisor Member Kiwi_Fethrz

My sister and I checked into this motel for two nights while we volunteered at Best Friends Animal Sanctuary right up the road. When we first pulled up, I have to say I was a bit surprised. They are doing renovations, which I new but somehow was still a bit surprised. Boy, am I glad we decided to stay there. The room was so clean, comfortable and cozy. My sister and I were on vacation for a week and stayed at a very pricey hotel in Scottsdale, AZ that does not even compare to the Quail Park Lodge! We had the two best nights sleep while we were on vacation that whole week. The room was cleaned both days and the products were replenished. The Mother and Father of the new owner were sooooo nice, they live there and run the motel! The Mother lent us her hair dryer as we did not bring one and happened to be the only thing that the room did not have. That was very nice of her and we really appreciated it. The motel is in a very convenient location and also lets you take dogs back for a sleep over from Best Friends! That has to be the coolest thing! I can't say enough good things about this motel. It's wonderful!

Great Views! Great Place!

by TripAdvisor Member btlifter

A friend recommended this place. We were pleasantly surprised. The view from our room was incredible. The room was clean and comfortable... We learned that there are new owners and they are fixing it up even more. We will definitely be back.

Looking forward to our return

by TripAdvisor Member virginiaseattle

Traveling a lot for business, I stayed here at the lodge and was surprised on the updates they have made and are making. Very unique lodge/motel that is in a great location and perfect for staying two days or one while your traveling in the area. I will recommend the Quail Park with confidence to my colleagues and friends. Personally I look forward to our return soon, the pool looks like a great place to be with a little warmer weather!

My stay with the Quail Park!

by TripAdvisor Member Joys1023

I stayed with the Quail Park for nearly 3 weeks. I drove all over Kanab looking for a reasonably priced room that would also allow pets. They were the first (and only) place I found that allowed me to bring my dog without a daily and overpriced pet fee; they provided wonderful customer service and a reasonable rate. I stayed in one of the older rooms but was able to catch a glimpse of one of the more updated rooms and they look fabulous. My older room was quite nice though and it was kept very clean. Everyone was extremely friendly and always checked on me to see if I needed anything. I would definitely stay there again and would recommend this place to anyone (even someone looking for a romantic getaway).
p.s. don't stay at the Clarion in Kanab, they are extremely rude! My husband just asked how much a daily rate was and the elderly man behind the counter replied "You can't afford it!!!"

Pleasantly Surprised

by TripAdvisor Member lqpalmsprings

My husband and I were pleasantly surprised of how charming and clean this lodge is! We had a room with a view of the mountains - beautiful! If you're ever in this area - you must stay here!
LQ - Palm Springs, CA

Great price, nice motel

by TripAdvisor Member frmrmdl

We stayed at the Parry Lodge (3 nights) so we'd be close to the Best Friends Animal Shelter.
They had a mini-fridge, microwave, and really clean accomodations. The price was only $50.00 per night.
We always bring our own comforters because the ones in hotels usually are too light but these were really nice & from Ikea. They were thick & warm. Nice heating & air worked well.
The hotel has a tiny pool but it was way too cold for it to be operable anyway. In summer it would probably be nice for a swim. I was happily surprised with this place.
Good price, good place, and best of all, if you are going to do a doggy sleepover from Best Friends, you can! Just let them know ahead of time.
We were really pleased.

Well worth the monnaie

by TripAdvisor Member baja06

After reading the reviews on this site, I decided to book a night at this hotel and we have not been disapointed!!! The best I can think of are this terrible comfortable beds!!! Also they have free internet accsess, a microwave and a fridge in the room and it is very clean.

Perfect for Best Friends sleep-overs!

by TripAdvisor Member luvdoggies

Excellent hotel at a good price! We are volunteers at Best Friends Animal Sanctuary and were looking for a pet-friendly hotel nearby. Quail Park is perfect for bringing pets from Best Friends on sleep-overs. The manager was very nice and accomodating. The ammenities were clean and well cared for. We will stay here again the next time we are in Kanab.

Remodel & new management makes for more comfortable stay

by TripAdvisor Member mrsvet

The Lodge was always friendly and clean prior to the new membership. However, the new membership has remodeled the rooms to be even more comfortable. This is my first choice in hotels in Kanab, where I stay regularly throughout the year for business.

MoquiMoqui

Map of Escalante regionMap of Escalante region

Sorghum cropsSorghum crops

Main street of buildingsMain street of buildings

Comments