Lazy Lizard International Hostel

1213 S. Highway 191, Moab, Utah, 84532, United States

Satisfaction Average

• LadyXoc's Profile Photo

Very Cheap Hostel

This is a very inexpensive hostel and porbably great for young people in the area to mountainbike or have other outdoor adventures.
    We needed a cheap place to stay while visiting Moab. You get what you pay for and if you pay $9 to sleep then you should be happy to have a bed. I was. My friend, who is a bit of a princess, was not. This was below her standards. I didn't mind it at all. Yeah the bathroom was a bit rough but hey I just needed a quick shower. I thought it was an intersting place to stay. I like talking with other travelers and I find hostels interesting. I camp a lot so I am used to less than spiffy accomodations. If you can handle mismatched stuff, needs paint etc...then you will be fine. If you have your sissy girlfriend with you then find a motel.
    There are dorm rooms, private rooms, bathrooms, at least one kitchen, and cabins.
    My friends stayed here when biking the area and told me they were given a chore to do. We arrived late and missed that lil oppertunity.
    I was there in December and it was quiet. I am betting it is quite busy in the summer.

Unique Quality: Cheapest lodgings I have found in all of my travels. note I said MY travels.

Directions: 1 mile south of town behind A-1 Storage Units

• Cheap Sleep

This hostel offers dorms that sleep 4-8 people, private rooms that sleep 1-4, and cabins (not sure how many these sleep) that have electricity, but no running water. The cabins share a bath house. Not the cleanest hostel, but not filthy. Rooms are sparse. We were so tired at the end of the day, we just wanted to sleep, anyway!! Friendly service. The picnic area is a great opportunity to meet other travelers and get ideas for the next days activities!!
    Dorms -$10 pp
    Private - $20-$40
    Cabins - ?

Unique Quality: Kitchen (pots, pans, utensils), coin-op laundry, outside barbecue and picnic tables, hot tub.

Comments