Ramada Inn Moab

Satisfaction Average

Costs 76% more and rated 14% lower than other 3 star hotels

• bpwarne's Profile Photo

Good Hotel, Right Downtown

We stayed at this establishment for one night in June, 2013. It was a bid win on Priceline. Room was quite large with large bath area, recently remodeled, everything was new, clean and fresh. Ammenities included wi-fi, refrigerator, microwave, 47" HD TV, Keurig coffee maker w/tea pods (not a pod coffee fan), iron, board, hair dryer, clock radio w/ipod dock, comfortable beds. Breakfast was not included but they did give us a $5 discount coupon for breakfast at the adjacent Pancake Haus restaurant which I suspect they owned.
    After camping in the desert we were quite pleased with this motel. This hotel was cheaper than average with a winning bid on Priceline.

Unique Quality: Pool, hot tub. Centrally located, great downtown location, walk to restaurants and shops.

• Do not stay here!

We stayed here for Memorial weekend and as I planned our trip I found Ramada, which looked nice and was one of the last places still available. I hopped online to check available rooms and saw a reasonable rate of around $150 a night. As I always do, I called to see if that was best rate, as we are military, and if that was best room etc. The assistant mgr looked through and found us a deluxe room and told me the total rate would be $271. I agreed and gave her our cc to secure room. As we checked in, my husband was thanked for his service and we were given an even better rate of $244! WOW, we thought, how nice. As we were driving home, I realized they'd charged us $611 to not one but two cards. Long story short....this great rate Id discussed with them initially and the rate that was posted on our paperwork during check in was only one night. We feel we were scammed...no one ever discussed the total or the fact that that was not the total price and it was only one night. They never gave us anything stating total price..no receipt upon check out. DONT STAY HERE...THEY TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THEIR CUSTOMERS AND PLAY THEM FOR FOOLS!

Comments