Days Inn Ogden

Based on 224 reviews

Good hotel, bad experience

Good (3.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on June 30, 2011

I found this hotel to be pretty good and for the most part, I did enjoy my stay there. However, I was not happy with the maids, housekeepers, whatever you'd like to call them. I stayed for three full days and was woken every morning by the woman, knocking on my door. When I wouldn't respond, she would continue to knock again, and again, and again. I'd say I was forgiving, understanding it is her job to clean. Although, what really dissappointed me, was overhearing the woman gossip with the rest of the staff about the activies I participated in in my hotel room. Seriously? The reason for my trip was to visit my boyfriend. The woman who cleaned my room and the other women she was working with decided it was okay to talk amongst eachother about how my boyfriend and I were having sex. Is it really appropriate? Had this woman not barged into my room to clean, she wouldn't know! Also, to speak about it in public and for me and my MOTHER to over hear? My god! I'm 18 years old and I don't even gossip! I also found it comical that while in my room cleaning, she put on an act that she did not speak English. Yet, she certainly found the ability to do so when she gossiped. Not only that, but each time I left the hotel holding my boyfriend's hand, I was stared at intensely by every maid I walked past. They even watched me kiss him goodbye, it was ridiculous! The privacy level here is about a zero, I would say. However, I was happy and content with the rest of the hotel. My room overlooked the pool, so there was good sunlight in the morning. The AC was absolutely amazing as I stayed on a very hot weekend, and the beds amazingly comfy. (: I do plan to stay again, but by the next time, I hope the maids have grown up some.

Nearby Days Inn Ogden

• Continental Breakfast
  • Shuttle Service
  • Free High Speed Internet

Ogden Travel Forum

Need advice about Ogden, Utah? Visit the Travel Forum for Ogden and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Ogden hotel reviews