Redpine Townhouse by ResortQuest

2144 W. Apache Trail, Park City, Utah, 84060, United States

More about Park City

PAY FOR PARKING BEFORE YOU LEAVE VEHICLEPAY FOR PARKING BEFORE YOU LEAVE VEHICLE

Taco SaladTaco Salad

TransformedTransformed

Travel Tips for Park City

10 fold if I rate this place. Yikes!

by deWilde about Good Karma

So ..this is a hard one as my husband is a chef here in Park City and we know the owners. So – I will be honest with the following (sorry guys) but not rate he place. If I were to write about the owners or the staff this would get such a different review but I am not.

The food is okay, but nothing to brag about. The first time I took my brother there we waited for over 20 minutes before the waiter even said hello. Then we ordered things off the menu that were not as they stated (I heard they have changed the wording, but don’t know for sure).

Example: ‘gourmet hot chocolate with choc shavings’ was Nestlé instant hot chocolate and it was not cheap. The menu also boasted steel cut oats but served round oats. For those that are wondering – yes there is a difference. The average dinning experience tends to take a few hours – that seems to be a Park City norm though. Some of these times were when they were slammed others when we only had a few other tables seated. The staff is very nice but VERY SLOW and forgetful.

We haven’t eaten dinner there but got it to go tonight. The Naan was not like Naan we have had at authentic Indian restaurants but it was eatable. The two meals we had were okay but lacking in flavor which is not something I have ever experienced with Indian food before. It was disappointing but I have had worse. It is a cute place in a nice location but again, nothing compared to the food we have had in Portland.

PS - The bathroom is amazing. I know odd but true. Sorry - don't have one.

Comments