Shadow Ridge Resort Park City

50 Shadow Ridge Rd, Park City, Utah, 84060, United States

Shadow Ridge Resort
Expedia.com Travelocity Booking.com

• WORST SERVICE EVER

I would NEVER recommend this hotel to anyone, EVER. From the moment I checked in all they did was disrespect me and treat me badly. They tried to give me the dirtiest, most disgusting room they had and when we finally got moved to a better room and the heater didn't work they told us it was not their problem and we just had to wait. Well two hours later and about 18 phone calls later they finally sent someone over who then realized that he had forgotten to turn the heater on, and the room was a whole 45 degrees. He didn't even apologize for making us wait in the cold for so long. At night, when we pulled the blinds down, the proceeded to fall of the wall of absolutely no reason.

when we checked out the next morning, we cleaned everything up as best we could. I had my purse and duffel bag sitting on the main table in the living room. The room looked pretty decent when we checked out.

Over a month later, we get two separate charges to the credit card for $300 dollars each for damages done to the room. Most of which did not even happen. the table that my stuff was sitting on before we left, the claimed it was laying on the ground, when we left it was standing straight up, able to hold a huge duffel bag. They are charging for the curtains that were already broken, and all we did the whole night was try to fix them.

It took me two days to get in contact with the resort. They would not call me back no matter how many messages I left. When I finally did get a hold of the house keeping manager Jane Wilford, she treated me so disrespectfully, and would not listen to one thing I had to say. She would cut me off every time I tried so say something. She is just trying to get as much money as she can from me and my family, and is charging us falsely for things that we didn't even do. This place is trashy and I would NEVER want anyone to stay here.

Directions: By the Park City Resort

where I should have stayed

• Great Location !!!

This place has a great location and is the best lodging for the money we have run across in Park City. We've been going to PC for 20 years to ski, golf, hike, and mountain bike. We wish we had tried Shadow Ridge much earlier.

It is not a luxury hotel, but is way above average. It is the location that seals the deal- exactly across from the skiing/golf/hiking/biking. No need to use our car even once. We will stay there from now on.

We stayed in #211 which was convenient to the elevator and was very quiet.

Unique Quality: The location is the strongest plus.

Directions: across from the Park City ski area