Silver Cliff Village

1375 Woodside, Park City, Utah, 84060, United States
AMOMA.com

Good For No Data

More about Park City

Ask for the ASC (BBQ, Teriyaki, Sweet and Sour)Ask for the ASC (BBQ, Teriyaki, Sweet and Sour)

Sundance Film Fest..Park City Main St.Sundance Film Fest..Park City Main St.

Just inside the door of one shopJust inside the door of one shop

Travel Tips for Park City

Bad Customer Service and Very Mis-leading

by gracieantysmom

"Bad Customer Service"

When we arrived at our room we were shocked to see that we had one bed and a pull out sofa for the four of us when we had indeed booked two beds. When we called the front desk the clerk tried her best to talk me into the fact that I had booked the mini when I know I had indeed booked the two room suite. Mid-way through our conversation she admitted, then corrected herself that I had booked the suite. Upon checkout, another clerk turns to the manager and ask, whose checking out, this person or this person, as we were only staying one night. The manager points to the screen and says, we moved this one to another room, I have a light bulb moment, that is where my larger room went, to the person who was staying longer...when questioned she said it was because there was a water leak in our room at 3:30 yesterday, we checked in at 11:30, just another lie on top of the others.
She said the general manager would call me and we could resolve the situation, It has been 6 days, still no phone call.

"Daughters missing glasses DIOR!!"

My daughter misplaced her Dior sunglasses in the room, we called the hotel within 30 minutes of leaving. We asked them to please check the room. They had us call back 4 times, starting at 11:00 AM. On the last call at 4:30 housekeeping had left, I assume with the glasses. We called again the next day, twice. The general manager was to return our call, again we are still waiting. I don't think this person exist.

"Clean Hotel"

It is a clean hotel as long as you don't want to be close to anything and you don't want any customer service. Oh yeah, and if you have a complaint, there famous line is "did you call the hotel directly and book your room". In this day of high speed internet who sits down and calls a hotel to make a reservation? That is a cop-out for the hotel? I used their web-site, if they can't build it any better than they did they should take responsibility for it!!

Comments