Best Western Coral Hills

Good (3.0 out of 5.0) 1 review
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating
Based on 1125 reviews
rsilva's Profile Photo

Nice room, but pay attention to the rates...

Good (3.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on July 27, 2005

On the way to Zion NP, we decided to spend the night in St. George, Utah.
We had some recent experience with the Best Western chain of hotels and decided to go for this one even though there were some slightly cheaper options along the road.

We had seen an ad in a brochure (one of those you pick up at the gas stations) for this hotel at 79USD, including deluxe breakfast.

The room was very nice with a king-sized bed and it was at street level, so we could park right in front of the door, which is convenient after a long and tiring trip.
There was free wireless internet access in the rooms and since I had brought my laptop (you need your own wireless card), I could take advantage of it! You just had to call a toll-free number in order to get the access instructions. The connection was quite fast and this was an inexpected extra that we were glad to take advantage of.

We also had the chance to use the (indoor) swimming pool and the jacuzzi which were quite nice and a great way to relax on a very nice evening.

Breakfast, however, was nothing to remember. Hotels in the US must all have the same supplier as the brakfast seems to be the same everywhere: Coffe, juice, bread, eggs and cereals. This one had waffles... that you had to prepare yourself, so they were nice and fresh, I guess this explains the "Deluxe" part... Everything else was just plain and boring.

When I went to pay, the (rather unfriendly) girl at the reception, said the rate was 90USD. I told her that I had called and that her colleague had confirmed it was 70USD, to which she replied: "OK then it is 70!. Well, at least she did not give me a hard time.

Unique Quality: Free wireless internet.
Swimming pool.

• Suites
  • Continental Breakfast
  • Free High Speed Internet

Saint George Travel Forum

Need advice about Saint George, Utah? Visit the Travel Forum for Saint George and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Saint George hotel reviews