1999 West Canyon View Drive, St. George, Utah, 84770, United States

See Amenities

Loved It!

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on April 10, 2012

I've stayed at Green Valley Spa and Resort with my family before, but we were on the very economical condo side. Those were great too and we had a blast at the resort. But this time we stayed at the Coyote Inn and I loved the luxury and comfort of it. First off, the place is immaculate and beautifully decorated with all kinds of perks to attend to a travelers needs. I was a little embarrassed to bring my kids to such a lovely accommodation, but found it surprisingly kid friendly. They loved the Cable TV and DVD player and popcorn maker. I loved the spa tub in the bathroom. We had a friend watch our kids so we could enjoy the 18 and over pool, but there are two other pools for the kids. Loved the attention to detail and all the options for family fun and a getaway for my husband and I. Can't wait to go back!

Unique Quality: Three pools, messages, spa bath in room, popcorn maker, mini-fridge, coffee maker, teas, microwave, DVD player, stereo, slippers, friendly service, great views, great beds.

Directions: At the Green Valley Spa and Resort

The best hiking Spa

Great (4.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on October 28, 2006

This spa is rated #3 in the US by spafinders. The spa is nestled in between houses and condos but the grounds are filled with rose bushes, 6 swimming pools, golf, and tennis. The rooms are luxurious. The room had a working gas fire place, a large tub with jets and was very spacious. The spa treatments were wonderful. I liked that the dining room tables were for 6 as it gave me an opportunity to talk and meet the other guests - who I really enjoyed talking with. The spa only has about 40 rooms so it's fairly small and they only have one schedule of activities for the day (yoga, pilates, aquacise). The spa is pricey so you might want to consider the Red Mountain Spa - also in St. George and priced a little better.

Unique Quality: The hiking offerings were great. Each day you had an option of one of three hikes - trail, fitness or strenuous. Zion national park is also about 45 minutes away and they offer a day trip there.

Directions: Off exit 6 from the 15 Hwy in St George, about 2 hours from Las Vegas

Nearby Green Valley Spa and Resort

• Free High Speed Internet
  • Kitchenette
  • Suites

Saint George Travel Forum

Need advice about Saint George, Utah? Visit the Travel Forum for Saint George and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Saint George hotel reviews