Rococo Inn

lonegranger's Profile Photo

This Inn Needs Some Major TLC

Bad (2.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on June 21, 2008

I stayed a couple of nights here in June 2008 while participating at a music fest in Springdale. I booked it because I read some ok stuff and it seemed to have character. The view from the rooms is wonderful and being across from the airport didn't bother me. In fact overall the place is really quiet. But the wear and tear of this place is showing in all ways. I don't enjoy being negative but you need to check in at the steakhouse next door and when I did the waitress/desk person stayed on the phone for quite a while with a personal call before getting to me.

My shower wouldn't get warm nor hot. I tried to adjust the handle all sorts of ways and it came off. I didn't have any maid service while I was there. There were two serious cigarrete holes in my bedspread in my "non smoking" room. Doors don't fit the dressers etc. The price was right but I think the charm has long passed this place by.

Unique Quality: view of st george and mountains.

Saint George Travel Forum

Need advice about Saint George, Utah? Visit the Travel Forum for Saint George and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Saint George hotel reviews