Value Score Poor Value
Good For Families
Cheap luxury (sort of)
The residence inn has 'suites' of varying sizes. Some one bed, some two. Some with gas fireplaces (awesome). All come with kitchenettes, cooking gear, a sofa, tv's etc etc.
The cool part is that they offer:
1. free breakfast. A really good free breakfast. Waffles, fruit, cereal, eggs, etc. You can load up enough to carry you through to dinner easy.
2. Free shopping service. Leave a list of what you want (except booze) and they will pick up supplies and leave them in your kitchenette. If you want to cook, then this is an excellent service
3. free shuttle service to the ski bus. They will take you in the morning to the ski bus stop. From there $2.00 will get you to any one of 4 areas (brighton, solitude, alta, snowbird)
Unique Quality: Nice clean pool, excellent hot tub, basketball court and a weekly 'pizza party' complete with wine and pizza (free).
Directions: 6425 South 3000 East
Salt Lake City, UT 84121 Take the 6200S exit and you are right there.
Popular Hotels in Salt Lake City
4905 West Wiley Post Way, Salt Lake City
555 South Main Street, Salt Lake City
250 West 600 South, Salt Lake City
425 South 300 West, Salt Lake City
Explore the World
- Corinthia Hotel Lisbon
- D' Lucky Garden Inn & Apartelles Palawan
- Les Omayades Hotel
- Park Hyatt Tokyo
- Quality Inn Nautilus
- Hotel d'Angleterre
- Four Seasons Prague
- Gordion Hotel
- Hotel Marignan
- De Vere Slaley Hall
- Docklands Apartments Grand Mercure Melbourne
- Fortuna Hotel
- Fuente Pension House
- Delta Vancouver Suites Hotel