Harvest House Bed and Breakfast

29 Canyon View Drive, Box 125, Springdale, Utah, 84767, United States

More about Harvest House Bed and Breakfast

Immaculate B & B, breath-taking views

by TripAdvisor Member wildmountain

After spending four days at the Harvest House B & B, we are already planning next year's trip.
Upon walking into the Harvest House, we immediately felt the comforts of home. It was clear that the Innkeepers took great pride in their B & B. The outside was meticulously landscaped and groomed, while the inside was tastefully decorated and clean, clean, clean!
Tom and his daughter Kara were wonderful hosts. They were friendly, accommodating, and very knowledgeable about Springdale and Zion National Park. Each morning at 8:00 we were greeted with smiling faces and a fabulous breakfast. Baked French Toast, egg dishes, ham, sausage, fresh fruit, croissants, biscuits, pudding, coffee, tea, juice. Needless to say, no one left the table hungry! And when we came back through the house in between jaunts into town or the Park, there would always be little treats of cookies or bread set out for our enjoyment.
The location of this charming gem couldn't have been more perfect, either! The views of Zion's cliffs were stunning, we were within walking distance of town and everything we wanted to do, and driving to the south entrance of the Park took less than a minute. We couldn't have asked for a better place to stay. It superceded our expectations.
Our time at the Harvest House left us with only one disappointment...that we don't live closer. A yearly visit just isn't going to be enough!

We loved our stay at Harvest House.

by TripAdvisor Member calloke

We visited 5 national parks in Utah and the two nights we were at Zion we stayed at Harvest House. The owner was very welcoming and knew a lot about the park. The rooms were very nice and very clean. The home is beautiful and well-maintained and the common areas were very inviting. There were cookies, tea, soda and water available at all times. The breakfast was substantial and gave us a great start to our hiking day. The back yard was very, very nice with a small pond and waterfall, several areas to sit and enjoy the stars at night and the hot tub felt great just before bed. If you are going to Zion, this is definitely the place to stay. We plan to return next year to hike the Narrows and we will definitely stay at Harvest House.

Harvest House is the best!!!

by TripAdvisor Member WidenerSings

Tom and his daughter were outstanding hosts. The room was magnificent as was the view. Make sure you can be there for sunset as it is an absolutely beautiful view from the backyard of the house. Breakfast is plentiful and tasty. We're hoping to go back and visit the Burns family again soon.

The Best of Zion

by TripAdvisor Member KalispellSmiles

Harvest House was wonderful, the owner Tom, a great host and the other guests, a pleasure to meet. The house was immaculate, the bed luxurious and the food imaginative and ever so tasty! Many nice touches like home baked goodies and tea in the afternoon, a geat assortment of books and travel guides and a hot tub perfectly situated to view the rock cliffs as the sun it bids it's farewell for the day.

Bring your appetite! Tom knows his way around the kitchen!

by TripAdvisor Member Lauracgm

This place is a home run. Harvest House has everything a vacationer needs. Its situated smack in the middle of the quaint downtown area and the entrance to Zion Park. The hosts are amazingly nice, open, informative and generous... and Tom can cook! He gives new meaning to Bed and BREAKFAST. The house itself is spotless (eat-off-the-floor spotless) and well appointed. There are great views from the back deck and hot tub. Honestly, you cant go wrong picking this B&B as the next place to rest your head (and fill your tummy:)).

Fabulous Bed and Breakfast

by TripAdvisor Member mjcOhio

I would recommend the Harvest House Bed and Breakfast to anyone! The owners, Tom and Mary Ann Burns have done a beautiful job of creating a fabulous experience of comfort, graciousness, and made us feel so welcome! We arrived late, and there was a note on the door for us, snacks if we wanted something to eat, and the keys to our room. The house and the rooms are spacious and beautifully decorated, and the large private bathroom was spotless! We could go out onto our own private balcony that overlooked a wonderful garden with a waterfall. We could also see the mountain peaks! In the bedroom were also plenty of extra blankets and pillows.
We were up very early, but coffee was ready for us, and Mr. burns showed us around and showed us where to look to see the sun rising on the mountan peaks. We lingered in the garden before breakfast and met the other guests. Breakfast was served on a beautifully set table and was ample and delicous!
Before we left, Mr Burns made sure we know where we were going and told us what he felt were some of the highlights for us to see on our short stay in Zion Nat. Park.
It was the first time my husband and I had ever stayed at a bed and breakfast, and the experience was perfect! I would stay there again and highly recommend it!

A great stay!

by TripAdvisor Member 04vette

The Harvest House is really "a cut above." It is pristine in every respect and the owners, Tom & Mary Ann could not have been more hospitable. The breakfasts were a treat and the views of Zion were great too. We would love to stay there again!

Loved Harvest House

by TripAdvisor Member mmbluejay

Harvest House was an awesome place to stay. The house is beautifully placed in Springdale with exceptional views everywhere. We stayed for two nights and had a great experience. Tom and his daughter were excellent hosts. They provided us with delicious gourmet breakfasts and cookies/breads for a late night snack. They offered recommendations for restaurants in town based on our preference of food. If you like spicy Mexican dishes I would highly recommend Oscars in Springdale. It is superior!!!

If I visit Springdale, Utah again I will definitely be staying at the Harvest House. I would definitely recommend Harvest House to anyone who wants an enjoyable, relaxing and fun place to stay. There is a hot tub in the backyard too. Landscaping and Interior design is just fabulous. Hats off to the Hosts - you really out did yourself.

The Icing on My Birthday Cake!

by TripAdvisor Member Kittygal

At the almost end of an 8 day trip through color country, I was lucky enough to stay here for a night. Wish it could been longer, but I had to get on to Vegas and then fly on to L.A. and home, but I know I'll return. Tom was a welcoming host, full of information and tips on the best places to see and things to do. Breakfast was deelishus and I had a birhday card at my plate (my birthday was two days after, the trip was my gift to myself). The rooms are immaculate and spacious, the garden a nice spot to unwind, and it is literally in walking distance to anything. I walked to and from dinner on a balmy evening with the Watchman towering overhead, and it was a quick drive to the visistor's center or the local library (a great spot!). Absolutely cannot recommend this place enough. I will be back---for a longer stay! :-)

Could't be better!

by TripAdvisor Member Parrishvet

Our stay at Harvest House was wonderful. Comfortable accomodations, very clean, great breakfasts, beautiful views and congenial hosts. You can't go wrong staying here.

Comments