Red Rock Inn Bed and Breakfast Cottages

Box 273, 998 Zion Park Blvd., Springdale, Utah, 84767, United States

More about Red Rock Inn Bed and Breakfast Cottages

A Wonderful Stay!

by TripAdvisor Member Bagdraggers

Very pleasant experience. Stayed one night during a visit to Zion National Park. The cottages, which are set back on a hill just off the main street, are actually very comfortable and impeccably clean dual-units in a setting accented by outdoor sculptures. A walkway leads to a small patio above the cottages perfect for watching the sun rise or set on gorgeous mountain vistas. The breakfast is the hands-down best we've had at numerous B&B's nationally...and it's delivered to your door to be enjoyed in the room or on your own patio. Only drawback is that there aren't more rooms available - so, reserve early!

Not really a B&B

by TripAdvisor Member LASD

Although the cottages are nice it did not have the same charm as a Bed & Breakfast. You don't chat to other travelers the same way you would if you were in a dinning room, most people kept themselves private. The breakfast baskets was a novel idea however the food was just okay nothing to write home about.
Blythe who was running the place was very nice but she was so busy you hardly saw her.
All in all the room was clean and comfortable if you like a really hard bed.

Fantastic Stay at the Red Rock Inn

by TripAdvisor Member MyloRoselle

My husband and I just spent several days at the Red Rock Inn during our visit to Zion National Park. I very seldom write about my travel experiences, however, felt that I needed to share what a great place the Inn is.

First, it is very centrally located in town so it is easy to walk to a number of very good restaurants. Our favorites turned out to be the
Bit & Spur and the Switchback. In addition, there are quite a few unique shops within walking distance.

The rooms are spotlessly clean and beautifully decorated with a private patio where, on warm days, you can eat your breakfast. Speaking of breakfast, Blythe made some very memorable meals...truly fantastic! Neither my husband nor I usually eat a huge breakfast, however, we greeted each day with anticipation of the day's culinary delight! The meals were delivered to us in a basket each morning with a tablecloth, napkins, and all the juice, coffee, etc. that we could want.

We had previously stayed in several of the hotels in the area and will definitely stay at the Inn from now on. There is no comparison!

One of the things that we also enjoyed was getting to know the staff at the Inn. Whatever we needed, was just a call away or either Blythe, Sharon, or Patrick was working in the garden or around the Inn. We felt very well taken care off by a staff that cares about their guests.

I hope you get a chance to not only visit Springdale and see the wonders of Zion National Park, but to stay at this unique Inn.

Great stay at Red Rock

by TripAdvisor Member happycamperCA

We really enjoyed our stay at the Red Rock B&B. All the staff there were extremely helpful, and could not have been nicer to us. We loved our cabin and the delicious breakfast that was delivered to our room each morning. It is very conveniently located near the entrance to Zion National Park and the shuttle system stop is right across the street. I would definitely do a return visit to the Red Rock B&B.

Fabulous!

by TripAdvisor Member Net1

We loved this place. We were greeted by Eileen who was lovely. Springdale is a great town, with a half a dozen or so restaurants (my tip - the Bit'n'Spur - great Mexican food) and about a 3 minute drive from Red Rock to the Zion visitors centre.

The room we had (cabin number 3) was great - big, clean, comfy bed. Breakfast in the morning was delicious, and it was lovely to sit on the porch in the sunshine and relax whilst eating it. Just a shame we couldn't have stayed longer!

Wonderful Week

by TripAdvisor Member KAPChicago

My husband, another couple, and I spent a wonderful week at the Red Rock Inn. The cottaages were nicely decorated, had everything we needed, and were very clean. Each morning breakfast was delivered to our cottage door. It was prepared and delivered by Blythe, an excellent cook. Everything was fresh and we felt like we were eating "healthy". Patrick, the gardener, was doing a great job with the gardens and we enjoyed talking to both him and Blythe. The owner, Eileen, was very pleasant and helpful recommending restaurants such as the "Bit 'n Spur" where we had several excellent dinners.
For anyone going to Zion National Park, this is a wonderful place to stay, especially if you appreciate friendly people, great food, and beautiful scenery.

Great stay, fantastic breakfast!

by TripAdvisor Member GladysErna

We Loved the Red Rock Inn!

Everything about this b&b is perfect. The breakfast was brought to our doorstep at a prearranged time. We're not morning people so we appreciated being able to eat at 9:30 am! The breakfast was generous and delicious. We especially loved the homemade cranberry muffins. We had enough food left over that we had a light picnic for later. (egg dish, muffins, yogurt, mini bagels, fresh fruit, coffee, juice etc.)

We also appreciated being able to eat on our private patio or in our cottage instead of having to eat at a communal table with strangers.

Bylthe was friendly and helpful. She greeted us and showed us around the property. She offered us helpful driving tips for the next part of our trip.

The room was nicely decorated, immaculately clean and everything was thought of (wine glasses, flashlight, mini-fridge etc.). We had chocolates on our pillows and cookies in the room.

We spent one nightly only because it was booked up several weeks in advance, so book early!

We can't wait to return and stay longer. The Red Rock Inn is a great bargain in a fabulous location (central, near Zion shuttle stop). It was our best night in our two week Utah trip.

Great location

by TripAdvisor Member Oregonian4th

We stayed at the Red Rock Inn for 4 nights in May 2007. The location is great, walking distance to restaurants, stores, shuttle bus. The town is very quiet at night with very little traffic on the highway that goes through town. Nice big breakfast so we never had to pack a lunch on our hikes. The room was clean and comfortable, bathroom and tub were large with a mini fridge. Grounds are nice and well maintained with lots of art.

The bed was very hard and we tossed and turned all night long. The ceiling fan was out of balance and made a clicking noise and the air conditioner is very loud.

Good Choice in Zion Area

by TripAdvisor Member on_the_road_again_sf

My family and I stayed overnight in Cabins 2 and 3 on our recent trip to Zion National Park. The inn is conveniently located within walking distance of several restaurants, and is just a 5-minute drive to the park itself. The rooms were quite comfortable, and the jacuzzi tub was a great way to unwind after a long day. I would have to agree with the previous reviewer's comment about the air conditioner. It cycles on and off, and is quite noisy when it starts up, but I got used to the sound. The town itself gets really quiet after dark, so the only sound besides the AC is the chirping of the crickets. Our breakfast baskets were delivered promptly at 8:00 am as we requested, and were filled with plenty of food (toast, quiche, yogurt, fruit salad, juice, coffee/tea). Overall, a very nice stay.

Beautiful views, convenient location, yummy breakfast!

by TripAdvisor Member Shinya

My husband and I stayed at the Red Rock Inn in May 2007 for a night. It was conveniently located just a few steps away from several restaurants, a gas station, and shops. That being said, the cottages are away from the main road. All of the cottages have a beautiful view of the canyon, and the owners have created a desert garden in the area for a different perspective of the canyon. The rooms were nicely decorated, with what appeared to be local art and metal working. Each cottage has a patio with chairs and a table. My husband and I enjoyed a romantic evening looking at the canyon, watching the sunset, and sipping wine.

In the morning, breakfast is delivered at a pre-arranged time. We had scrambled eggs with feta and spinach, homemade muffins, seasonal fruit, yogurt, coffee, and juice. It was nice to have a hearty breakfast before a day of hiking. The staff was friendly and even offered us a trail to explore in Zion that gave us a unique perspective of the park. I would definitely stay here again.

Comments