Zion Canyon Bed & Breakfast

587 Zion Park Blvd., Springdale, Utah, 84767, United States

More about Zion Canyon Bed & Breakfast

Stay here!

by TripAdvisor Member BostonLauraL

This is one of the nicest places I’ve ever stayed. We were in the master suite on the first floor. The room was pretty large, the bed was huge and a clear, glass fireplae separated the bedroom from the bathroom, which was also huge. The bathroom was one of our favorite things, as it had a Jacuzzi tub as well as a nice, large shower, which
also doubled as a steam bath. There was also a small porch with one of those great hammock-type swings, although we were staying in December, when it was too cold to hang outside. The breakfasts were also very good, and always included two courses, along with french-pressed coffee. The service was great, too. The owner was so nice and helped us with a variety of different questions and requests. I love this place and, from looking at the other revews, it appears that everyone else has, too.

Excellent value, priceless romance

by TripAdvisor Member foxtrotUtah

This was the first time my husband and I have stayed at a Bed and Breakfast. It was our first wedding aniversary, so we wanted to spend it somewhere romantic. We couldn't have asked for a better place than Zion Canyon B&B. We stayed in the master suite. The room was very spacious, the views incredible, the tub super romantic (especially with the three-way fireplace) and the private porch with swings was perfect. My husband and I felt very pampered, relaxed, and in love. The value of the B&B is amazing, as I am still finding out as I am now trying to book for our 2nd anniversary. Nowhere else will you find such a romantic, warm, and relaxing atmosphere for the same price as this B&B. Expect to pay double or triple as much to have something comparable elsewhere. I will definitely return. Thanks Larry and Liz for being gracious hosts!

good, but a little too formal/stuffy for my taste

by TripAdvisor Member casmiras1

Lets start off with the good,

This bed and breakfast is immaculately clean and well maintained. The decor is beautiful and all the rooms are nicely decorated. Breakfast was good and filling.

Some may disagree with my negatives:

I have been to several bed and breakfasts and felt very welcome, The owner of this bed and breakfast is too formal for my taste, I felt I always had to be polite and formal, which to some would be to their liking. I like places that are more homely and welcoming. Since the family lives in the basement, you are really in someones home so it made me a little anxious and uncomfortable.

I also had a very hard time booking the room through emails. Liz mentioned that she never received my emails, I had to call several times to correct this problem.

Fantastic B&B

by TripAdvisor Member KansasHummingbird

We have stayed in many B&B's, and this one is absolutely fabulous. Some of the reviews found the price to be high, but we thought it was a great price for this caliber. If one were in California, the price would be in the $300's.

We were in the Master Suite on the first floor and it could not have been better. The suite was very clean, huge, with wonderful furnishings -- as well as a mountain lion!! We had a king-size bed (with black sheets), and one can lay in bed and look out the round window at a fantastic view. Very unique. There was also a huge bathroom with the jacuzzi tub, votive candles, double sinks, a wonderful shower, and even a urinal! We loved patio with the unique swing.

Liz makes a wonderful breakfast, and we found her to be very charming -- not "stuffy" at all. We had stuffed French Toast, bacon, fruit, juice, and French-pressed coffee (which was a fun way to serve coffee).

This is a well-run B&B, and I cannot remember one thing we did not like.

Incredible!!!!!

by TripAdvisor Member GXK

Zion B/B was the most incredible place I've ever stayed! This was my first B/B experience, so I wasn't quite sure what to expect. My best friend and I went to Utah for our annual "girls weekend" and spent 1 night in Springdale. First of all, the facilities are wonderful-the furnishings are spectacular, and the view is breathtaking. Larry and Liz are fantastic! I had read the other reviews on this site, and there were a couple that said they were not "friendly"....Don't believe it!! I don't know what those people expected-maybe to be tucked in at night? Larry and Liz were warm, friendly, and very helpful. And yes, they live on site with their children-and the kids are fantastic! Their son gave us great advice for our dinner that night.
The breakfast was amazing! We stayed in the "Hidden Canyon" room (fyi-the only room with 2 beds) and there is a large deck that is shared with an adjacent room. I was able to lay out there at night and stare at the stars, and in the morning, I watched the sunrise. If you want an incredible experience, stay at the Zion Canyon B/B!

Thoroughly Recommended

by TripAdvisor Member Youngrose

We were here for two nights and really enjoyed our stay. The house is immaculately kept and beautifully furnished. Our bed in "The Narrows" room was wonderfully comfortable. We loved being able to walk out onto the balcony to enjoy the views around us and particularly appreciated the fridge just outside the room. The breakfasts were great on both days and we received useful advice from Liz on good places to eat in Springdale - Oscar's was particularly good and we also enjoyed our meal at The Spotted Dog. Springdale is a very pleasant town and an excellent base for visiting Zion canyon.

Excellent location and food

by TripAdvisor Member simoncoventry

An excellent location and a great breakfast to set us up for the day. The room was very good and there were great views from thr deck. The bus stop was nearby and access to the park was very convenient. We would certainly return here and recommend to friends

Wow!!!!! A big, pink tub!!!!!

by TripAdvisor Member luv2trave1979

Wow!!! What a big, pink tub!!!! We had an amazing time in our room (Angel's Landing room). We took a bubble bathe in this wonderful tub that looks out at Zion, but it is in your bedroom. The bed is elegant and the view from the bed is of Zion, too.
This Bed and Breakfast was clean and beautifully decorated. There were homemade cookies in a cookie jar and hot water for tea. The breakfast, (Liz said it was a homemade, banana, pecan waffle with sour cream in it) was very good. We also had fruit with yogurt, bacon and eggs cooked to order. Larry was cooking.
They recommended the Whiptail Restaurant for dinner. It was very good, but at an old gas station.
When we checked out, we were allowed to leave our car on the property for the day while we rode the shuttle into Zion Park .
We were very happy with our room, our service and the hosts, Larry and Liz. We recommend this Bed and Breakfast. It is 1st class.

Five Star B&B

by TripAdvisor Member Baytravelinduo

My wife and I are at the stage in our lives (old farts with no kids at home) that we like to stay in really nice B&B's, when we can afford them. When researching our trip to Zion, I found this B&B that looked very nice at a reasonable price. I reserved well ahead, but changed to a better room about 3 weeks before our arrival, due to a cancellation. When we arrived, Liz and Larry (the proprietors) were very gracious and even arranged to have our luggage carried up the stairs to our room (never had that happen at a B&B before). Their B&B was purpose-built by Larry (a contractor) and is absolutely gorgeous. Our first night we stayed in the Angels Landing room, which has a Jacuzzi with an incredible view of Zion. After a fabulous breakfast (Larry is an amazing cook), Liz mentioned that the master suite downstairs was empty and offered it to us at a discount. We spent 2 more nights in that room, which is huge and features a unique 4-poster bed, a fireplace and an enormous granite and tile bathrom with a jacuzzi and steam shower. Liz and Larry were also very helpful in suggesting restaurants (Whiptail Grill and the Spotted Dog) as well as a less-traveled trip to Lava Point Overlook for an amazing view looking down on the canyon. A discussion with Larry on local politics was entertaining, and I can also recommend the French press coffee. In short, if you are looking to be pampered, this is the place to stay!

five star b and b

by TripAdvisor Member gk73

The Wests do an absolutely fantastic job at welcoming guests. The attention to detail and love for their home and the Park is top notch

They book up fast so don't delay

Comments