Best Western Antlers

Tags

Road Trip Camping Luxury Travel
See Amenities

cooler broken - poor service

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on July 16, 2012

I arrived very tired and chose this place because i needed a really good night sleep. the room they let me to check out looked good, but then i received a different room, because some one else checked in, in the mean time. after showering i discovered the cooler was not working properly so i had to be out of my room (after i'd showered and i was very ready to lie down) for over 45 minutes. i asked for a discount as a result and was told i'd get one. But in the morning it was refused.

this is a very expensive hotel for what i got. also turned out the new cooler was so noisy i couldn't sleep well. on a 3 week road trip this was the only hotel i had issues with. all others were fun, and more appropriately priced.

topmarmot's Profile Photo

Comfortable, clean, enormous rooms

Great (4.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on December 15, 2005

I sit here typing this in my really huge room at the Best Western Antlers hotel, downtown Vernal. The place is clean and comfortable, with no peculiar smells (a pet peeve of mine). The wifi is not working for me, nor for my trusty colleague Bill, but they also have hard hookups in the rooms so all is well. There is a pool outside, but it's closed for the winter due to the temperature out there being minus plenty. Apparently there is a fitness room somewhere.

Unique Quality: I have yet to see any antlers here.

Nearby Best Western Antlers

• Continental Breakfast
  • Shuttle Service
  • Free High Speed Internet

Vernal Travel Forum

Need advice about Vernal, Utah? Visit the Travel Forum for Vernal and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Vernal hotel reviews