870 Williston Road, Burlington, Vermont, 05403, United States

Expedia.com Travelocity Orbitz.com

Satisfaction Average

• toomsooba's Profile Photo

Newly renovated rooms and close to the airport!

I have had friends and relatives stay here, and they have been satisfied with the overall property, and the level of service. Although it can be pricey, if you are looking for convenience, easy in and out, with some amenities, then it is worth it. It is about a mile from downtown Burlington, which is something to consider if you would rather be right in the center of town, near all of the restaurants and nightlife.

Unique Quality: They have a complimentary airport shuttle operating from 5:00 am until 11:30pm, which can be very helpful. Drive time from the airport to the hotel is about 5 minutes.

Directions: Directly off of Route 89 at exit 14W

• The Sheraton Burlington

My room with a queen sized bed was $119 USD a night - bear in mind that this is the corporate rate.

Unique Quality: The Sheraton has all of the normal facilities that an upper scale hotel has - workout facilities, great restaurants.... But this Sheraton has something different - they have great staff. From the afternoon Bell Captain (one of the smartest persons in Burlington) to the maid service, they are some of the best hotel staff I've met.

Directions: Right in the middle of everything - just outside of the Univerity of Vermont campus.

More about Sheraton Burlington Hotel and Conference Center

Sheraton Burlington VT a comfortable, enjoyable stay!

On our way to Montreal we chose the Sheraton in Burlington VT mainly because of the good reviews we had read. We got an excellent deal on Priceline, probably because it was the off season. We were very pleased with the accomodations. A large property with plenty of space - big lobby, big pool, big rooms. The front desk had a professional staff. The pool was VERY warm and enjoyable but we would have loved to use of a hot-tub, both of which were out of service. The restaurant (looked nice!) was too quick to close at 9 PM, a bit early on a Friday night if you ask me. Late bites could be had in the brightly lit (and somewhat austere) bar until 11 PM. The entire place was clean and well maintained. Our bed was extremely comfortable, after all we were staying for the room and it was a very nice room indeed. Wireless internet (free) signal was poor as seems to be the case in too many hotels but as usual there is a pay, wired option. The location is (conveniently) adjacent to busy route 89 but we never heard a sound. A quick five minutes drive to downtown. The Wyndham (formerly Radisson) may have the better location (if you get a room with a view of the lake) but the value at the Sheraton is hard to beat.

Hotel close to Lake Champlain

by Alice88 about Sheraton Burlington Hotel and Conference Center

I didn't stay there, but some relatives did on another visit and had no complaints. Skiing, sun deck, hot tub/whirlpoob, mountainview rooms available.

Burlington-Sheraton

by nuker about Burlington-Sheraton

Most or all rooms are over $85.00 Good location from downtown and the UVM campus. Has a pub, swimming pool, and breakfast.

Okay at best

by TripAdvisor Member MrAbruzzo

I booked a room close to the last minute for $149.00 for 2 nights on the club level. If I had paid more, I probably would have given a more unfavorable review. The check-in went smoothly for the most part. The woman at the front desk was very nice. The room itself was of a decent size with an average bathroom. (Note, if you decide to stay at this hotel, do not pay more for club level rooms. As far as I could tell, I saw no difference between a regular room and this room.) The room was clean except for the hair in the bathtub drain. (A huge turnoff for me) The hotel is a 5 minute drive to Lake Champlain and the Church Street marketplace. I highly recommend going to the Shelburne Museum which is about a 20-30 minute drive south on Route 7. Having never stayed at a Sheraton before, I was neither happy nor disappointed with my stay. The hotel, though, could definitely use a face lift. The carpets are worn, I noticed a couple of cracks in the ceiling, the A/C in the room sounded like it was on its last legs. If you can get a room for less than $160 a night, it's not a bad hotel to stay in for a couple of days while exploring Burlington. If I do come back to the area, though, I don't know if I would stay here again.

Road Side Hotel

by TripAdvisor Member lperri

It has good location, easy highway access to go to Montpelier and downtown Burlington, but that's pretty much it... Oh, and free parking!

Good Rooms, nothing special but ok, view to the parking lot is the best you get.
Staff was friendly
Very neutral hotel, nothing I'll remember for too long. That's good AND bad.

If you can get a good deal, go for it!

by TripAdvisor Member chachakaboom

After reading reviews, I was expecting the worst, but this hotel turned out just fine. We got a great deal (70/night) for July 4th weekend at the last minute. The room was older looking but clean and comfortable. We slept great in the bed every night. My biggest complaint is that we did not get housekeeping service **once** the three nights we stayed there. The first day we slept in really late so I wasn't too mad, but then the next two days the housekeeper conveniently didn't show up till around 5 pm when we were of course just coming back from being out and all we wanted to do was relax and get ready for dinner. We didn't bother complaining to front desk since we aren't that messy anyway.... Other than that location is good, rooms are just fine. I would not want to pay more than $100 to stay there though! :)

Great deal from Hotwire!

by TripAdvisor Member Suriaah

We booked this hotel on Hotwire for $60 /nite for a July Friday and Saturday night. It was fabulous! We're used to motel 6 type places but this was a very clean hotel, INCREDIBLY comfy bed and the atmosphere of the place was overall very nice.

The only complaint I had is that the ice machines on most floors randomally didn't work and that the hallways smelled like smoke.

kind of sad

by TripAdvisor Member Melissa777

We stayed here one night in August. My child said "This place is kind of sad, Dad" and he was right. The smell in our room was obviously covered up with a lot of chemical stuff which was even worse than the smell of smoke and the remnants of whatever was there before us. I opened the window and stayed up later than I had intended just to get some fresh air in the room before I could go to sleep. Dark depressing and dilapidated. Fellow at the front desk not interested in my complaints. Not a 4 star hotel.

Comments