Value Score No Data
Good For Families
More about Killington
I grew up in Killington but I haven't been back in a while except to pass through. I'd like to get the perspective of anybody local on Killington's vote to secede from the state and join New Hampshire.
I don't live in Killington, but I wholeheartedly support the secession. Our state government is an embarassing collection of leftist, statist big government hogs who think that programs are more important than people. Hopefully other towns will catch on and we can make this state look like swiss cheese. Thank God there is still a group of citizens willing to stand up to the government at the mercy of its citizens and get them to back the hell off.
RE: RE: Secession?
Now tell me what you really think.
Popular Hotels in Killington
228 East Mountain Road, Killington
2617 Killington Road, Killington
Route 4, Killington
285 Thundering Brook Road, Killington
Explore the World
- Emeraude Helios Opera
- Fairfield Inn and Suites Kansas City North-Worlds of Fun
- Y O Ranch Resort Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Virginia Beach
- Mangrove Paradise Resort
- Magic Circus Hotel at DisneylandR Paris
- Lake View Hotel And Conference Center Of Lake George
- Ilima Hotel
- Oceanview Motel San Francisco
- Grand Hotel Amelot
- Nof Ginosar Hotel
- Embassy Suites Hotel Deerfield Beach
- Boca Raton Plaza Hotel and Suites