Val Roc Motel

Zoo Beer Tasting Whale Watching

Home to Killington's Wizards

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on January 21, 2008

I love the place. It has hosted approximately 2 wizard ceremonies for my ski club. When we come back from a day of shredding pow with Thompson our staffs are appropriately cleaned. The staff there is so effective that they have actually trained a canine to initiate the cleaning process. Don't skip this place on the way to Killington and Pico, or you may never become a wizard.

Unique Quality: -Canine Cleaners
-Hot Tub (always open)
-Windows/Doors (one in the same)
-Great Parking
-Unique Heating Units
-Fridge/Microwave
-Fireballs
-High Ceilings

Avoid the Val Roc Motel!

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on October 12, 2004

We paid $150/night for what was advertised as "fabulous accommodations". We stayed in room #4 and it was a total pit! It was a grimy, nasty, outdated room and we found bugs within seconds of entering. If it was just me I would have bailed, but I had my wife and 3 year old with me. We were afraid to touch anything and restricted my son to the top of the bed on the sheets after stripping off the ancient bed cover. When we turned on the heater, it stank of urine. What an aweful experience. Avoid this place.

Nearby Val Roc Motel

Val Roc Motel

• Val Roc Hotel

Address: Route 4, Killington, Vermont, 05701, United States

1 Photo of Val Roc Motel

View Professional Photos

Killington Travel Forum

Need advice about Killington, Vermont? Visit the Travel Forum for Killington and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Killington hotel reviews