Pico Resort Hotel & Condominiums

4763 Killington Road, Killington, Vermont, 05751, United States

Satisfaction Terrible

• Beware of Bait and Switch

I have been going to Killington for many years. I have stayed at this resort for the last five years. Last year I see it was going downhill, but this year they absolutely failed by all comparisons. They reserved my family for one room, but then switched us into a two bedroom, when we reserved a three. The cable tv was not working, the firewood was unseasoned and only smoldered. I had to sleep on the pull out couch only to find there were no sheets in the place! It was gross. Their was no one at the front desk since they go home at 6 p.m. so I had to call the Killington Grand Hotel. The manager, Duane, could care less about the experience, and dispatched me to Tammy the Pico manager. All I know from her was that she was about to go on vacation until November 9th! I hope your vacation was better than my families Tammy. Listen folks, I have been going to killington for many years so I really know the mountain and the general area. I have relatives that live up there, and I tell you, there are so many better options to stay in condominium accommodations around the mountain. Seriously, there is too much of an investment to screw it up and stay at a Killington.com resort. If you must, than make sure you get your room number and associated building number IN WRITING, becasue these folks could care less about you.

More about Rutland

the fireplace dining areathe fireplace dining area

Comments