Golden Eagle Resort at Stowe

511 Mountain Road (Route 108), PO Box 1090, Stowe, Vermont, 05672, United States

Expedia.com Orbitz.com Booking.com

Similarly priced and rated as other 3 star hotels

• christinabenson's Profile Photo

They will accommodate you

GREAT PLACE !!!!!
    My mother in law was very uphappy with her hotel she was staying at so we moved her to the Golden Eagle Resort. They were super nice understanding and the rooms were clean and comfortable. Great place to stay in Stowe right in the middle of everything!

Unique Quality: Friendly service! Close to everything !

Directions: Across from Planet Pizza

More about Golden Eagle Resort at Stowe

We Love the Golden Eagle Resort

I am a school librarian who travels a number of times a year during school holidays. Each July I spend a week with two friends. The past five years we have traveled to Vermont. We found the Golden Eagle while spending a day in Stowe. The rooms are large enough for three adult women which is a major issue. The staff is so helpful and friendly. The food in both restaurants is great. The location is beautiful. The activities and facilities are extensive. We now plan to return there each July for our "ladies reunion".

The Golden Eagle Resort

by Venturingnow

The Golden Eagle Resort Great location, and a lake to fish in.

Wonderful....

My husband and I just returned from a 5 day stay at the Golden Eagle. We had a wonderful time. It met our expectations. The room was perfect with the fireplace and the jucuzzi tub. All of the employees were pleasant and helpful. If we returned to Stowe we would definitely stay at the Golden Eagle Resort.

Great Place!

Golden Eagle Resort is a wonderful place to stay!
I have stayed there twice and both times I really
enjoyed it. I love the wood burning fires in the rooms and the Jaccuzzi bath. The rooms have been neat and clean. I also love the setting, the pond, trees, etc. My overall experience has been really great and I will definitely stay there again!

Great place to stay!!!!!!!

by TripAdvisor Member zaaaaaaaaaa

I just got back from a weekend in Stowe....have only great things to say about Stowe and the Golden Eagle resort. The resort was a GREAT price for a very clean room with a jetted tub. The room was so cute and so was the rest of the place, the indoor pool, sauna and jacuzzi were great too. The surrounding area was beautiful even during this time of year when all the leaves are down and theres no snow. Loved the area!

A decent place to stay

We stayed at the Golden Eagle Resort for one night in September 2004. We stayed in a standard rate superior king room. The room was very large with an enormous bed. The decor in the room was rather tired, although clean. The ensuite facilities were good and clean, although somewhat tired. The staff at reception were friendly and helpful. We enjoyed the resort's indoor pool and jacuzzi area.

Pampered in Stowe!

Golden Eagle Resort is the best for all around pleasure and relaxation! Everything is at your fingertips! The rooms are spacious, affordable and all amenities are close by. Variety is the key at this beautiful resort (you can pamper yourself at the spa, go for a swim, do your exercise, shop till you drop or enjoy the many diverse choices of restaurants) I recommend the package deals for the full effect!

The staff are always there to help you or should I say AT YOUR BECKON CALL. They are very professional and they add that special touch to your vacation.

On a scale of 1 to 10 - 100 is my rating :-)

Lynn Shapcott
Gatineau Quebec Canada

Classic Mountain Retreat...just what you need!

I have been visiting the Golden Eagle Hotel for the past twenty years. From the time I was a child and my parents were taking me on family vacations to now when I go up alone or with friends, I always remember having a great time. The mini suite I stayed in was beautiful with a fireplace which we lit every night. The resort has a lot to offer right on the premisis from hiking, fishing, shuffleboard and a game room to indoor pools, jacuzzis and not to mention the very relaxing massage I had (mmm!). This past year, I went during the first week in October because it was peak foliage season! It was beautiful. Every year I go back, the hotel has made improvements to their already beautiful resort. They even had a complimentary wine tasting for guests this year which I enjoyed. The breakfasts at the resort's Colonial Cafe are absolutely delicious and the hotel employees are so accommodating and friendly which is a nice change of pace from the busy place I live in on a daily basis.
*When I finally peeled myself away from the Golden Eagle, I enjoyed horseback riding at Edson Hill Manor (I'm going back for a sleigh ride this winter), shopping at the Stowe Kitchen Bath and Linens Store (every woman who loves HGTV shows paradise) and going on the Gondola Sky Ride. The Trapp Family Lodge offered a luxury five course dinner which I highly recommend. Their service is impeccable.

Our favorite Vermont Get-away

This is a wonderful location no matter what your plans are. We go without the children although some day we will bring them so that they can see where we go and have such a great time. It's a beautiful, relaxing atmoshere and everyone is friendly and helpful. We take advantage of the rec path, good food, hiking trails, shopping, The Colonial Cafe (on property), Ben and Jerry's, Cabot Cheese Annex and geocaching.

Comments