401 Route 100, West Dover, Vermont, 05356, United States
Expedia.com Travelocity Priceline.com

More about Inn at Mount Snow

Good place to stay

by TripAdvisor Member Admaston

My husband and I stayed at the Inn for a 3-day ski weekend at Mount Snow. Price and location-wise, this is a great place to stay. There is a free shuttle to and from the mountain -about 5 min away and it is close to town as well. The Inn is adorable and has great views of the mountain. Glenda, the innkeeper, is a very friendly and hospitable host. Breakfast is wonderful, as are the common rooms in the Inn (billiard table, fireplace with sofas). My only complaint would be with the rooms. Our room was tiny. It was probably 10x10 with a double bed. The sheets were scratchy and the blanket was old. Howver, the towels in the bathroom were very fluffy and nice. It also would have been nice if there was a ski/boot room, as we had to bring our ski boots into our small bedroom. Overall, I would recommend the Inn, but splurge for a bigger room.

True Vermont Hospitality

by TripAdvisor Member Chandler-5

We visited the Inn for the second year in a row and we love this place! For a family of 5 with 3 yound kids we love this spacious Inn with all of the comforts of home. We particularly love the spacious 2 bedroom suite with gas fireplace, down comforters and beautiful view of Mt Snow. But what truly distinguishes the Inn at Mount Snow is its Inn Keeper, Glenda. She is such a warm, wonderful hostess who really makes you feel like her personal guest for the weekend. True Vermont Hospitality, from the home cooked daily breakfast (thanks Kenny) complete with home made muffins, to relaxing by the fire in the cozy living room after a day of skiing and fun, you will not be disappointed.
With these comforts, why would you ever stay any place else? Go and enjoy and I know you'll go back for years to come.

The Chandler Family

A great stay

by TripAdvisor Member SteveandLynn

A warm welcome from the host, Glenda, to a friendly and comfortable New England lodging - definitely not a chain hotel experience!

Our room was clean, comfortable and pleasantly decorated in New England country style, but a little small - definitely worth choosing one of the larger rooms or suites. All of the rooms are different.

Great mountain views from the large lounge, and the hotel is right next to the entrance to the ski resort.

A good American breakfast was provided each morning, and evening meals are planned for next winter season. We would definitely choose this hotel again.

Home away from home

by TripAdvisor Member TheGordons

This was our second visit to The Inn at Mount Snow and as our first, this was truly a wonderful stay.

Glenda, the inn keeper, is truly the most gracious, kindest, most accomodating host we have ever met and we've stayed at many inns and hotels. She is so warm and inviting and she makes you feel so welcome and you truly feel as though your home. You cannot help but fall in love with her! As a matter of fact, she's probably the #1 reason we came back for a second visit and we will be back again. Also, the breakfasts every morning were AWESOME!

The rooms are kept so clean and during both visits we had wonderful views of the mountains. Also, the views are just as spectacular in the summer as they were in the winter. We had a great time walking different trails, shopping in nearby towns and just driving around the pretty state of Vermont.

Vermont is truly a relaxing getaway but what really makes it worthwhile is the stay at the Inn at Mount Snow with Glenda. I highly recommend it!!! Can't wait to go back!!

Fabulous Stay at the Inn

by TripAdvisor Member alexxanicole

Upon our late arrival to Mt. Snow, Glenda was there to greet us with a smile. The cozy living room with lots of couches looked inviting. In the morning we were welcomed to an amazing breakfast of strawberry and blueberry pancakes with Vermont maple syrup! What a treat! I would love to stay at the Inn at Mt. Snow again.

Wonderful place

by TripAdvisor Member claireforth

This is a wonderful place to stay. Glenda the innkeeper is so welcoming and friendly. A very comfortable and homely place with lovely clean rooms. And as for the food - amazing breakfasts and superb dinners. This is a great place for anyone to stay.

Great B&B - Super Value

by TripAdvisor Member richtrip19

Researched the internet extensively for B&B's in Southern Vermont. Couldn't believe the low price at The Inn at Mt. Snow relative to comparable B&B's. After reading all good reviews, booked our Fall Foliage 3 day stay. Could not have made a better choice.
Glenda greeted us warmly. She prepared super full breakfasts with eggs, bacon and pancakes or french toast. She was always helpful and her recommendations for local dining and fall foliage touring routes were superb.
The accomodations were just as advertized and in my oppinion were a relative bargain. I should add that the view from our room looking up at Mount Snow was priceless. Don't even think about booking anywhere else.

Rich & Ginny R.

Why stay anywhere else!

by TripAdvisor Member kcthecat

What a gem!
My husband and I stayed here for a mid week getaway, and we couldn't have been happier that we chose The Inn at Mount Snow.
Everything about the Inn was exceptional. After reading all the great reviews about Glenda, I felt like we were meeting a celebrity. Glenda is a one in a million! She's funny, sweet, caring and makes the best raisin scones on earth! What a delight to come down to breakfast and be greeted with a beautiful smile and a great cup of coffee. Then we were given a choice of what we'd like for our breakfast entree. It was so filling, we didn't need any lunch!
Glenda knows so much about the area and recommended great places to eat and visit. After spending the day out sightseeing, it was so comforting to come back and sit and talk about what we had done and where we had gone.
Glenda has such a warm way about her that you feel like you're an old friend.
The Inn is situated in a great location to see a lot of different towns and attractions. The view from our room (number 9) was awesome. It was unusually warm so we couldn't really take advantage of the in room fire place, but it was such a comfortable, pretty room that just spending time there was relaxing. A great value for the price!
We will definitely be back and will recommend this to others.
Hats off to Glenda for being queen of innkeepers in our opinion!

Quaint and Quiet, Warm and Loving Innkeeper.

by TripAdvisor Member dinobubba

The Inn At Mount Snow is a wonderful place to seek peace and relaxation. The atmosphere feels like you have come home to stay with family. The Innkeeper Glenda goes above and beyond to create the warmth of Vermont. If you want to choose between being laid back or a faster pace the choice is yours. The amenities are comfortable and give an old world feel. The staff all follow Glenda's philosphy and everyone is family. Breakfast is delicious, plentiful and better than any of the local restaurants. The best part is that you can eat in your pajamas!!!. I will most definitely come back to my new home at the Inn and I highly recommend others to come and leave behind their daily stress. You can't help but become part of the low keyed lifestyle and will quickly choose to extend your stay as we did. The place is amazing.

A Perfect Weekend - JG

by TripAdvisor Member NyGeorge9

So it took us a few days to decide where we were going to go and what we were going to see. We had originally decided to stay in Killington and then changed our plans last minute to go to Mount Snow in West Dover, VT. When we booked our room at the Inn, we were a little hesitant at first since the area wasnt too familiar with us and we didnt receive any prior opinion. Regardless we booked and were on our way. As soon as we got to the Inn, we noticed that it was probably the only place that actually had decorations around the place for the holiday season. The other inns we passed by didnt have much decor and was pretty plain from the outside. Once we got in, we felt like we were right at home. The place was decorated really nicely and everything seemed like it had some of history with it. We went downstairs to be greeted by Glenda who is probably the nicest person you will ever meet. She told us where we were going to stay and then gave us gifts which Im not going to reveal :] We went up to our room, which was very nice and things couldn’t have been better. A really nice queen bed with warm comforters, a gas fireplace which was great as it warmed up the room and looked amazing, a bathtub/Jacuzzi and the best view you will ever see in your life. Once I get pictures, I will post them up. As we stayed there, things were perfect as Mount Snow was a 5 minute car ride away and the bars and restaurants were the same. There was always hot water, the room was well lit, always warm and enough space to place and store your clothes or items. Cable TV was great and there were plenty of things to watch and the WiFi was better as it helped us figure out where we were eating and what we were going to do. The best feature has to be the breakfast as I on a Monday here at work, miss the cranberry orange muffins, the pancakes, eggs, bacon....you name it. There is nothing I can say I didn’t like about the place and I have already recommended my family to visit West Dover and when they do, to stay at the Inn at Mount Snow. Thank you!

Comments