The Crafts Inn
10 West Main St, Wilmington, Vermont, 05363, United States
- Very Good
Our Members Say
- Reviews: 2
Wonderful Old Inn
Spent a week at this 100-year-old Inn. It is truly "Vermont" but with an indoor pool. spa, and a porch to rock on. It is on the main street in Wilmington, next to quaint shops and restaurants. You can park the car and walk to everything in town, including the 1950's-type Creamee Freeze. The staff of the Inn are very accomodating. There is an elevator to get to the third floor. It's quiet and relaxing with gardens and a gazebo, and a river trickling by two side of the Inn. If you want a relaxing time, in southern Vermont, try the Crafts' Inn.
Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful
Explore the World
- Wyndham Canterbury at San Francisco
- Astro Motel
- Oxen Yoke Inn, Motel & Cottages
- Soviva Resort
- Cherry Tree Inn & Suites
- Sarasota Hotel & Marina
- Rocamar Beach Hotel Albufeira
- Holiday Inn Express BERLIN, NJ
- Angsana Riad Blanc
- Green Forest Hotel
- Hotel 41 at Times Square
- Travelodge Tunbridge Wells
- Hotel Buenos Aires
Latest Wilmington hotel reviews
- Vintage Motel
- 51 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 20, 2013
- Wilmington: Book without the gamble!
- Tingo.com If prices drop after you book, Get Money Back automatically!
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save money, Book now !
- Booking.com Excellent choice, Low rates
- Hotels Up to 50% off!
- www.priceline.com Great Low Prices, Pictures, and Guest Reviews. Book Now!
The Crafts Inn
We've found that other people looking for this hotel also know it by these names:
- The Crafts Hotel Wilmington
Address: 10 West Main St, Wilmington, Vermont, 05363, United States