Value Score No Data
Good For Solo
It was a nice stay. Room was comfortable, spacious, and well-appointed. Microwave and mini-fridge in room and large TV. (Only watched a few minutes of the Redskins/Ravens game. Too busy!) Continental breakfast 0600-0900. Nice Thai restaurant downstairs I never got around to trying. Lived on $5 foot-long Subways the whole time! Chips & pop, too.
Only two drawback: the ice machine was on the other side of the complex and on the second floor, and the elevator was only in service from, I think 0600-midnight.
Very helpful and friendly staff. Public transportation very close.
Unique Quality: Spent most of my time on the go. Only at my room for planning, sleeping, showering, changing, recharging batteries, etc.
Directions: I used public transportation during my entire stay in D.C. Buses and Metro. Purchased a 7-day Metro pass before leaving home.
Popular Hotels in Arlington
1800 Jefferson Davis Highway, Arlington
4610 N. Fairfax Dr., Arlington
1700 Jefferson Davis Highway, Arlington
6800 Lee Hwy., Arlington
Explore the World
- Surfside Motor Lodge
- City Tower Hotel Apartments 3 - Bur Dubai
- The Oakes Hotel Overlooking The Falls
- Paradise Village Beach Resort
- Kiara Lodge
- InterContinental Mark Hopkins
- Sheraton Rio Hotel And Towers
- Promenade Hotel (No 4 Lorong Api Api Api Api Centre Sabah)
- Hotel Nikko Osaka
- Blossoms Serviced Apartments
- Discovery Suites
- Residence Litoraneo Hotel
- Playa Los Arcos Hotel and Suites Beach Hotel