Super 8 Chesapeake/Greenbrier/I-64

See Amenities

Excellent Stay!!!

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on November 8, 2013

First off, to sum up my experience it was an excellent stay. As you walk in you are greeted by kind staff members and the lobby has beautiful decor. The premises are very nice with a very convenient location. I liked that it was very close to Oak Grove Lake Park. The room was very spacious and exceptionally clean. It included a 2 Double Bed. It also had a mini fridge and microwave oven. The restroom was very clean. Staff was very kind and even started conversations with us while having breakfast. I really enjoyed my stay and would definitely come back. Thank Quality Inn Chesapeake, VA team for making our stay so outstanding.

Unique Quality: clean room

Great Value!!

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on October 23, 2011

My husband and I looked for a get away spot after attending a friends wedding. What we loved about the Chesapeake was it is a true step back in time. If you want a ROMANTIC SPOT where the staff treats you like royalty and the view and Queen Size Beds are sure to add to experience, you are in the right spot. Super 8 Chesapeake Greenbrier is so clean and I loved it. The rooms are big and spacious. The bathroom was spotless and has necessary toiletries. The staff was friendly and the Super Start Breakfast., which was good. The hotel is very convenient to everything. The beds are comfortable, furnishings are practically fresh and the price is right. What more can you ask for?

Unique Quality: Free Wireless High Speed Internet
Free Local Calls
Complimentary Coffee
Cribs Available
Rollaways $6.00 Charge per night

Directions: Norfolk International Airport. Nearby attractions include Chesapeake Convention Center, Chrysler Museum, Norfolk Naval Shipyard and Virginia Beach.

Nearby Super 8 Chesapeake/Greenbrier/I-64

• Wheelchair Accessible
  • Free Parking
  • Pets Allowed

Chesapeake Travel Forum

Need advice about Chesapeake, Virginia? Visit the Travel Forum for Chesapeake and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Chesapeake hotel reviews