We have not stayed here. I took the second photo from the river - the hotel is on the beach and is connected by a pedestrian walkway to the Riverboat Casino which is what I was really taking a picture of (photo 2).
Unique Quality: Their website says:
- Free High Speed Internet
- AM/FM Alarm Clock
- restaurant and casino in walking distance
- 24 hour Front Desk
- Handicapped Rooms/Facilities
- Fishing nearby
- Free Parking
- Golf nearby
- Television with Cable including HBO and ESPN
- Free Wireless High Speed Internet in all rooms
- Free Continental Breakfast
- Ice Machine
- Free USA Today
- Ironing Board
- Refrigerators available uopn request
- pet friendly $15 per pet per day
Nearby are 4 military bases and birthplaces of Robert E Lee and George Washington.
Directions: From Route 301
Take Route 205 East toward Colonial Beach. At traffic light in town turn onto Route 205Y, which is Colonial Avenue. Hotel is at the end of the road on the banks of the Potomac River.
30 Colonial Ave, Colonial Beach
We've found that other people looking for this hotel also know it by these names:
Address: 30 Colonial Ave, Colonial Beach, VA 22443