Econo Lodge South

Average Value

Price and Rating Equal to similar hotels

See Best VT Value Hotels

Dishonest and Disgusting

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on August 4, 2010

The room smelled like urine, the paint was peeling, the bathroom fixtures were broken, the bed linens were stained, there was bare plywood screwed to the wall to hold up the shower curtain and there was no toilet paper anywhere in the room. The smell was overpowering. I left a bag behind when leaving in a hurry after my wife cut herself on the broken fauce, when I called a few hours later it had "disappeared". The room was locked when I left. When asked about this the management was rude and condescending. You could not pay me enough to stay here ever again. Picture a seedy hotel room straight out of an episode of C.S.I. and you get the idea. The only place I have been that was even close was the homeless shelter I volunteered in and they didn't charge you.

Directions: don't bother

Nearby Econo Lodge South

Econo Lodge South

• Econo Lodge Fredericksburg
  • Econolodge Hotel Fredericksburg

Address: 5321 Jefferson Davis Hwy., Fredericksburg, Virginia, 22408, United States

Amenities at Econo Lodge South

• Pets Allowed
  • Continental Breakfast
  • Free High Speed Internet

Fredericksburg Travel Forum

Need advice about Fredericksburg, Virginia? Visit the Travel Forum for Fredericksburg and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Fredericksburg hotel reviews