9800 Winchester Rd, Front Royal, VA 22630

Hampton Inn Front Royal
Orbitz.com Hotels.com Travelocity

• Horrible Management & Bed Bugs

The management was the rudest I have encountered! They say 100% but really they mean per the discression of management. The General Manager of the hotel very rudely denied after being eaten alive by bed bugs a refund! She stated that no one else has complained of the room so she was not comping us our stay! Even though there were horrible bites all over our body!!! Then we heard the front desk staff talking about the clothes we were wearing and the fact that they did not match!!!! Not to mention the breakfast staff gossiping while all the guest could hear! Or how about the other manager hacking down cigarettes when you are trying to walk in the lobby you have to walk through her cloud of smoke!!!! The room was full of hair and again they could care less! This hotel is more like it is run by highschool girls that gossip all day and are rude to the guests more than anything! However the higher up management obviously could care less because I have read all the complaints and the same staff works there! I will NEVER stay at this hotel again! BED BUGS!!! I mean really and then nasty general management and manager!!! I will travel the extra mile and stay at Holiday Inn before ever putting money in there pocket again! Remember 100% is a LIE it is up to them and being eaten alive does not qualify!!! YUCK!

Unique Quality: The rooms have bed bugs. The food was cold. The breakfast woman was coughing right over the food. The management smokes right beside the front door! The front desk girls talk about guests right where you can here them! High School run Hotel!! YUCK!

Directions: Beside a Mcdonalds.

More about Hampton Inn Front Royal, Va

Virginia Fall Foliage

by Jason3

"Fall Road Trip"

I read an article in the H.O.G. magazine about a tour of Skyline Drive. It drew me and so I set out on a road trip to see it for myself.
Skyline drive is in the Shenandoah National Park and the northern entrance is in Front Royal, VA. Front Royal is a small town and it was a fun visit. I visited on the weekend prior to halloween so I found a few halloween parties too!
This was late fall and so it was cool but with the proper clothes the ride was comfortable.

Stonewall Jackson's signal cannonStonewall Jackson's signal cannon

The Weaver houseThe Weaver house

A wide assortment of Beautiful Hats are available!A wide assortment of Beautiful Hats are available!

how to reach shenandoah national park from Peace bridge, NY

by Faiza-Ifrah

as our trip to shenandoah is coming closer, i am getting nervous. i am confused which route / highway to take for the most part after we cross the Peace Bridge at Niagara Falls to enter virginia at the right place for visiting shenandoah national park.

1. Google advises I-190 S to I-90 W (for 152 kms) to I-79 S towards pittsburgh (for 159 kms), then I-76E (for 215 kms)to I-70 and then regional routes.

2. Mapquest suggests taking Us 219 for the most part and then regional routes.

3. we could also take I 81 but that would be a long distance to cover.

is there any suggestion?

Re: how to reach shenandoah national park from Peace bridge, NY

by Hopkid

Using google maps it looks like it would take about the same amount of time but going via US 219 would be much shorter (by about 120 km). It's probably more scenic and less trafficky as well although you won't be traveling at interstate speeds. BTW, I was looking at the route between Missassagua, ON and Front Royal, VA.

Not having been in that area, if I was planning that trip, I'd do US 219 on the way down. If it sucked then I'd go back using the interstate routing.

Re: how to reach shenandoah national park from Peace bridge, NY

by Faiza-Ifrah

thanks and i am totally inclined to do that now due to my driving limitations. i can drive on US routes, but on interstaes it has to be my husband all the way.

Comments