Crowne Plaza Hampton Marina

Rank 12 of 30 hotels
in Hampton
Roni3's Profile Photo
Roni3 Dec 30, 2012 at 7:11 PM

Lady at service desk called my status base, staff went out of way to make me feel small. Ask if I could get a drink cause it was offered on last trip because I am priority member.Christmas Day was no cleaning service available we had do not disturbed until 12:00 left the hotel returned back at 9 pm no service, dirty towels. I called for service only 2 sets were sent up. No coffee for next morning , it seems coffee was offered for some quest at front of hotel it was never offered to us. On December 26 room half way cleaned dirty cups left all over the room, no coffee. Rain stormed came in the area the carpet was wet near the windows. I have stayed at the hotel before and service continue to decline, was scouting out hotels in area for graduation in future have a lot of family coming in town and back and forth in and out of town all the time, I would not recommend this hotel to dogs. Please stay else where, think staff need training in what crowne plaza is known for, a place to meet and outstanding service:-( I am writing this because I expressed my concerns the last time. I stayed here when the toilet was not clean and had rim inside had to clean own toilet upon checking in. Every time I ask for some thing staff seems like its a bother, and no changes from last visit, the manager on duty was Amy. The YMCA or dog pound would be better choice.

Nearby Crowne Plaza Hampton Marina

• Free Parking
  • Business Services
  • Free High Speed Internet

Hampton Travel Forum

Need advice about Hampton, Virginia? Visit the Travel Forum for Hampton and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Hampton hotel reviews