3330 S Main St, Harrisonburg, VA 22801

Orbitz.com Booking.com Travelocity

Satisfaction Terrible

• matcrazy1's Profile Photo

Nice place to stay under $50

I was very satisfied about my stay in this motel. We were welcome with real southern hospitality. The guy at the front desk gave us key to two different rooms we to choose one. When we came back he gave us numerous leaflets about attractions of Shenandoah Valley and after a nice chat he welcomed us for coffee and cake to the lobby. Being a bit tired and having some work to do we gently refused. But when I got to know that they offered wireless internet I came back with my laptop asking for help as it didn't work. Well, my Polish version of Windows was a problem for that guy but he called someone and explained me that my old type laptop had no wireless card. He advised me to buy one in Radio Shack and offered me to use his desktop.

The motel is very conveniently located just off I-81 close to shopping and restaurants (Waffle House). Our room was very clean and well equipped as for that price category. We had refrigerator and microwave oven in room. The building is still a fairly new that's a plus also.

The only inconvinience for me was that they had no smoking rooms. Well, I surely can accept it but interior corridor forced me to walk quite far to smoke.

Unique Quality: Convinient location and easy access.
    Very helpful front desk staff.
    Good continental breakfast.
    Enough large and clean room with microwave oven and refrigerator.
    Reasonable price.

I found discount coupon of this motel in the book I took from Virginia Welcome Center. With that coupon we paid only $49.74 incl. tax. Next door Holiday Inn Express cost over twice more.

Directions: 3.5 mile south of downtown. Take exit 243 off I-81 and turn right onto VA-11 (direction: Harrisonburg), the motel on the right.

Comments