831 W Main St., Luray, Virginia, 22835, United States

Satisfaction Terrible

• hotel nightmare

This hotel was a nightmare. The rooms were awefull they smelled of musk mold. Carpet very dirty . No microwaves and only 8 channels on tv. The lower back rooms was a frightening experience no road access had a field to.lead you to door no lighting and was encased by huge spiders. I loved the caverns but I recommend running from the Luray hotel. We still talk about it. I do not recommend this at all. And the picture of the hotel on this site is FALDE advertisement. It is not like the picture at all. It needs to be torn down. It makes me shiver to think of it. REBA.

Unique Quality: NONE. FILTHY. FALLING IN. SPIDERs DIRTY POOL. HAZZARDOUS. HORRIABLE

Directions: Luray Va. Right at Luray caverns.

• hotel nightmare

This hotel was a nightmare. The room arts awefull they smelled of musk mold. Carpet very forty. No microwaves and only 8 channels on fb. The lower back rooms was a frighteniing experience no road access had a field to.lead you to door no lighting and was encased by huge spiders. I loved the cavernns but I recommend running from the Luray hotel. We still talk about it. I do not recommend this at all. And the picture of the hotel on this site is FALSE advertisement. It is not like the picture at all. It needs to be torn down. It makes me shiver to think of it. REBA.

Unique Quality: NONE. FILTHY. FALLING IN. SPIDERs DIRTY POOL. HAZARDOUS. HORRIABLE

Directions: Luray Va. Right at Luray caverns.

• jotel nightmare

Unique Quality: NONE. FILTHY. FFALLING IN. SPIDERD. DIRTY POOL. HAZARDOUS. HORRIABLE

Directions: Lurayy Va. Right at Lurayy caverns.

• gipper84's Profile Photo

Near the Caverns

Luray Caverns Motel East is a stone building directly opposite the Singing Tower. The motel has beautiful views of the Blue Ridge Mountains and Shenandoah National Park . Second-floor rooms offer balconies. The hotel really didn't stand out either for the good or the bad. It was a clean and comfortable place to stay with the standard amenities you would find at most chains. I liked that it was so close to everything. The staff was good enough to let my friend fax us his recommendations for places to eat and see.

Unique Quality: The hotel offers free continental breakfast, cable TV, and a swimming pool.

Comments