South Court Inn Bed and Breakfast

160 South Court Street, Luray, Virginia, 22835-1217, United States
Priceline.com eDreams

More about South Court Inn Bed and Breakfast

Beautiful Inn

My husband and i had a wonderful time celebrating our 6 month anniversary at South Court Inn. The room was beautiful, clean, and romantic. The fireplace was a wonderful bonus, as was the large tub. The food, however, was out of this world. We have not had a breakfast that good ever! Tom and Anita are wonderful cooks.

Perfect Getaway

Tom and Anita provide the perfect atmosphere for a getaway. The Inn is beautiful, the breakfasts were superb, and Tom and Anita made us feel right at home. They provided information about local activities and went out of their way to answer a special request for our trip. The website and email made it easy to get information about the inn and followup before we arrived. We'll definitely go back! Thanks again Tom and Anita!

Beautiful Inn + Wonderful Hosts = Great Memories

This is our second time at South Court Inn and we loved it. This time we brought a whole family to enjoy the fall in the mountains, experience a welcoming home and meet our wonderful hosts, Tom and Anita. We highly recommend this place!!!

Romantic Getaway

Tom and Anita were great hosts. They provided us with a romantic atmosphere to set the mood for our engagement. We highly recommend this B&B. Thank you for making this special occassion a memorable one.

It was so relaxing!

by TripAdvisor Member dow20000

My significant other and I were able to spend a lovely cool December weekend at The South Court Inn and had a wonderful relaxing time. The entire house was decorated with Christmas ornaments and it looked absolutely stunning. I have never seen such beautiful decorations in one place which were put up by the Inn keepers and it was quite amazing and could have been published in any home magazine. The breakfasts were delicious and the Inn Keepers were highly sociable. We were luck to be the only guests for that weekend due to the Holidays. Luray is a quiet sleepy little town with gourmet restaurants in the surrounding towns and of course the Shanendoah mountains. We were able to hike, dine and even watched a movie in the local theater and of course lounged in the B&B. I highly recommed this Inn and plan to go back end of this year.

Very Special Honeymoon

Tom and Anita made our honeymoon so special. The food was amazing! Especially the chocolate dessert that was waiting for us in our room on our first night there. We'll definitely be going back for our 1 year anniversary!

Loved our stay~~

this was a much needed night away! My husband and I had never been to a B&B and we are so glad we choose South court Inn...great service....WONDERFUL food, Tom is an amazing cook! and the extra touches made it even better!!!

the best experience at south court inn

Tom and Anita made our stay at the inn comfortable and lovely. It was our first time at a B&B and it went beyond our expectations. We needed the time alone to collect our thoughts on the world within ourselves. We got to reconnect our relationship back to when we first met because of the plesant stay and the informal atmosphere. It made the valentine's day more special coming into our room to a lit fireplace, rose petals on the bed, and a wonderful desert waiting for us. The breakfast that Tom had prepared was wonderful and the insightful things that Anita had discussed during breakfast was also wonderful. We will be returning very soon. Thank you again for your gracious hospitality and we hope that you continue with your success.

Loved this B&B

The B&B was very comfortable and welcoming in a romantic way that allowed my wife and I the time we needed. I especially enjoyed Anita and Toms company, and they had a lot of information on and about Luray in general and on the B&B business. The candlelight breakfast and three course breakfast was outstanding and a true delight. That alone makes you want to stay for an extra day.
I felt very welcomed and at home in the atmosphere they provided. I recommend this B&B to anyone who just needs a night away or just a pleasant atmosphere to enjoy. They had a lot of good books to read while just slumbering away in the den. We will come back again and again.

I recommend this B&B to everyone.....

Best Weekend!

This is the best place you could go to getaway and have a nice & relaxing weekend. We were only available to getaway for 1 night, Im telling you that we didnt want to leave! We cant wait til we can get back up to the South Court Inn. We were amazed it seemed like every time something happened that we thought was the best ever, then something else would happen and we were like "ahhhh" The best was, we had just came front a romantic candlelit dinner and came back to our room to a wonderful chocolate desert on our bed with rose pedals spread out on the bed. IT was so romantic. The fireplace in the room was a great touch. We didnt get to do everything while we were there, so I cant wait to go back and sit out on the porch to play games or just sit back & read. Make sure you head up to the South Court Inn, if you want the best realxing weekend ever!

Which way?Which way?