The Woodruff Inns & Restaurant

138 East Main Street, The Victorian Inn, Luray, Virginia, 22835, United States

The Victorian Inn
Venere.com Travelocity Tingo.com

Satisfaction Terrible

• Most Romantic Trip of Our Lives!!

We were met at the door by Donna, she welcomed us, and was very professional. She cooks a fantastic breakfast and the smell filled our room!! We stayed in the Rooftop Suite at the Woodruff House. The room was quiet, quaint, inviting. Romantic!! We had the jaccuzi, dimmed lights, candles and champagne. We toured Luray, barbbq at Shenandoah. It was the perfect weekend and I recomend to any couple looking to escape to stay here and be spoiled. This by far was the most romantic, beautiful trip we have ever had and the accomodations at the Woodruff House made the difference ! Thank you for an amazing weekend !

Unique Quality: Service excellent, food amazing, Rooftop Suite VERY romantic, jaccuzi excellent !!!

• Fantastic Stay

I generally like to stay at hotels for business and pleasure, but this time when I decided to take a quick trip to Luray and around with my Fiancé. I booked the Victorian Inn from Woodruff Collection Inns in July. This was our first time to stay in any B&B or Inn. The Victorian Inn looked amazingly beautiful. The rooms were spacious, spotless, well decorated with necessary room amenities and bed and its sheets were fantastic. The bathroom furnishes were also nice and clean. The good thing is that it was at a very good, quiet and peaceful located.

Innkeepers were fabulous hosts and always willing to help with anything while in stay there! The full American breakfast that was served in our stay really a delicious. There’s also a beautiful restaurants with nice sitting arrangement with range of cuisines, perfectly for romantic dinning.

Good value B&B. We certainly recommend it to others and would love to stay for our romantic trip again sometime.

Unique Quality: I've already told in my review that thing much inspired my was their privacy, peaceful and no disturbance.

• Luray's Great Stay

I had a pleasant and wonderful experience of staying at woodruff inns bed and breakfasts in Luray Virginia with my friends. I got impressed by the quaint beauty and serenity of the Shenandoah Valley and the river itself. We all selected the “Along the Creek Inn house” for accommodation. It was located at the peaceful place surrounded by lush greenery and the great view of the flowing river.

The House was spacious, clean and fully equipped with luxury and modern amenities like furnished and renovated rooms along with complete kitchenette and bathroom. The white design and architecture of the house was so beautiful and the weather was also pleasant.
    We all friends of 4 people had a peaceful sleep at night and we woke up with the singing and chirping of birds outside.

We had a delightful full American breakfast at the Victorian in restaurant, which was built with French and Victorian architectural sense. These were one of our memorable moments of life.

Unique Quality: Great views,peaceful serene environment.

Directions: Near the Mechanic Street