7783 Main Street, 2526, Middletown, VA, 22645
- Very Good
Our Members Say
- Reviews: 5204
originally called wilkenson's tavern the wayside inn was established in 1797. prior to the civil war the wayside inn was a stage coach stop. during the civil war both confederate and union soldiers visited the inn. today this 22 room inn is decorated with period antiques. the wayside inn also has a restaurant and bar. a very nice place to stay in northwestern virginia.
Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful
Explore the World
- Comfort Inn Lake Buena Vista
- Paradisus Riviera Cancun
- Ritz-Carlton Bali Resort & Spa
- Renaissance Hotel Jerusalem
- Hotel Pennsylvania
- GRT Temple Bay Resort
- Iberostar Copacabana Hotel
- Garden Palace Hotel Surabaya
- Holiday Inn Brantford
- Comfort Inn & Suites Downtown
- Buffalo Bill's Hotel and Casino
- Nexus Resort Karambunai
- Hotel de la Montagne
- Sheraton Centro Historico
Latest Middletown hotel reviews
- Wayside Inn
- 24 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Sep 19, 2012
- Middletown: Save up to 60% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
- Middletown: Book without the gamble!
- Tingo.com If prices drop after you book, Get Money Back automatically!
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save money, Book now !
- Booking.com Excellent choice, Low rates
- Hotels Up to 50% off!
- www.priceline.com Great Low Prices, Pictures, and Guest Reviews. Book Now!
We've found that other people looking for this hotel also know it by these names:
- Wayside Hotel Middletown
Address: 7783 Main Street, 2526, Middletown, VA, 22645