- Reviews: 625
The 1926 C & O Caboose: Like unusual accomodations? Trains?
If you always wanted to be the engineer or conductor on a train when you were a kid, this may be as close as you get.
This caboose will accommodate a couple or a small family. You may feel a bit cramped but, if so, welcome to the wonderful road of railroading. It has one bedroom with a double bed and a single daybed in the "great room". Small children could sleep in the cupola with sleeping bags. There is one in the drawers beneath the captain's bed in the bedroom. The caboose has been fully renovated, has a galley with stove, convection microwave, sink, and small refrigerator. There is a full bath with shower. This is a work of love and packs a lot into a small 200 square foot space. The patio has a gas grill and a gas "hobo fire pit."
With rare exceptions, a two night minimum stay is required at $150 per night. When rented for one night, it goes for $220.
It is also pet friendly at $10/pet/night.
Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful
Explore the World
- Renaissance Toronto Hotel At SkyDome
- Malate Pensionne
- Holiday Inn Marina Park Hotel-Port of Miami
- Pullman Jakarta Indonesia
- Holiday Inn Towson - Cromwell Bridge Rd
- Imperial College-Princes Gardens Hotel
- Yountville Inn
- Marina Bay Sands
- Holiday Inn Express Redding
- Yosemite Lodge At The Falls
- St. Pete Beach Travelodge
- Fort Lauderdale Grande Hotel & Yacht Club
- Kervansaray Resort Bodrum