Best Western Radford Inn

See Amenities

Best hotel ever!

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on June 23, 2008

I have stayed here every summer for several weeks in a row and it is still the best hotel I have ever stayed at! It is right down the road from a small outdoor mall with a grocery store and only a few blocks from campus at Radford University. Frankly, at my age, I have stayed many places and I always seem to compare other hotels to this one. Simple but wonderful hospitality!!

Unique Quality: The people are friendly and there is a pool, a weight room, room computer access and a room with a computer for research and printing at no charge if you need it and a nice restaurant attached inside the hotel. The continental breakfast is always good and fresh! The restaurant is open until 10:30 at night... and later if you need to hang out at the bar on a weekend. (which I don't but some classmates do) I always look forward to coming here. The beds are actually comfortable and I always feel at home. Besides the mountain air feels great and in the summer, it's green and very beautiful!

They also have rooms in an off to the side building where you can stay with pets! Awesome for dog and cat lovers, etc.

Directions: Get off of exit 109 on I-81 going west from Christiansburg, Va. Go straight down the street and you will see it on the right. Radford University is about 2 or 3 blocks away.

Nearby Best Western Radford Inn

• Pets Allowed
  • Continental Breakfast
  • Free High Speed Internet

Radford Travel Forum

Need advice about Radford, Virginia? Visit the Travel Forum for Radford and ask our Answer Gurus.

Radford Travel Guide