Super 8 Richmond Chamberlayne
- The William Miller House Bed and Breakfast
- Historic Mankin Mansion Bed and Breakfast
- Grace Manor Inn
- Museum District Bed & Breakfast
- The One Bed and Breakfast Innkeepers
Looking for budget accommodation?
Thanks to Nat I wasn't obliged to look for any accommodation in Richmond, but anyway, I was looking for my possible accommodation before my arrival.
WITH DISCOUNT COUPONS
I took 3 leaflets, discount guides with hotel coupons in Virginia when I stopped at Fredericksburg Virginia Welcome Center located by I-95 (between exit 126 and 118) on my way from Washington D.C. to Richmond. These books (on my picture) were available in all Virginia Welcome Centers (map: here) and official Virginia tourist information offices. Even at night they were usually put in a box in front of closed doors of the Welcome Center.
WITHOUT COUPONS AND IN ADVANCE
Are you looking for an accommodation in advance and want to book it?
1. Look at VT page on accommodations and hotels in Richmond here.
Read reviews (esp. the latest) of others VT-ers and use Find Hotel Deals tool.
2. use Priceline.com to find a good deal (it's blind, last minute hotel search engine and booking online page with unbilevable good discounts).
Keep in mind that when you book a room by phone you must give your credit card number by phone (security?). When you do it online you use secure internet connection. Usually you are allowed to cancell your reservation till 6.00 pm.
TO BOOK OR NOT TO BOOK?
Well, I don't think it's necessary to book a room in Richmond in advance (it's not that much touristy city) excpet maybe in some busy weekends (like around Thanksgiving Day at the end of November).
Unique Quality: For 1-2 nights I would choose Super 8 Motel located at 5615 Chamberlayne Rd. Why? Do you want the whole list? OK, my top 4:
1. good price (with a coupon though): 1-2 people and single bed for $39.00 on Sun - Thurs (over $50.00 via internet!) and $44.00 Fri & Sat (add 4.5% Virginia slaes tax and $5.00 if you need 2 beds);
2. convenient location by I-95;
3. free continental breakfast,
4. All motels of the Super 8 I slept in the USA were clean and nice - nothing fancy but I was always very satisfied at Super 8.
Directions: I-95 South: exit 82, at light turn left into parking lot.
I-95 North: exit 82, straight through light, motel on the right.
Nearby Super 8 Richmond Chamberlayne
Nearby HotelsSee all 90
Red Roof Inn Richmond 0.2 miles away
Travelodge Richmond 0.5 miles away
Clarion Inn North 1.8 miles away
Sleep Inn Richmond 2 miles away
Econo Lodge Richmond 2 miles away
Nearby AttractionsSee all 30
Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden 1.5 miles away
Children's Museum 3.6 miles away
Science Museum of Virginia 3.6 miles away
Monument Avenue 3.6 miles away
Virginia Museum of Fine Arts 4.1 miles away
Super 8 Richmond Chamberlayne
We've found that other people looking for this hotel also know it by these names:
- Richmond Super Eight
- Richmond Super 8
- Super 8 Richmond/chamberlayne Rd. Hotel Richmond
Address: 5615 Chamberlayne Rd., I-95 Ex 82 or I-295 Ex 41B, Richmond, Virginia, 23227, United States
1 Photo of Super 8 Richmond ChamberlayneView Professional Photos
Amenities at Super 8 Richmond Chamberlayne
- Continental Breakfast
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Free Parking
- Pets Allowed
- Free High Speed Internet
Richmond Travel Forum
Need advice about Richmond, Virginia? Visit the Travel Forum for Richmond and ask our Answer Gurus.