46331 Mcclellan Way, Sterling, VA 20165

Hampton Inn Dulles-Cascades
Expedia.com Travelocity Booking.com

• cjg1's Profile Photo

A Good Overnight Stay Close to the Airport

We chose to say at this hotel due to location and price. The hotel is close to Dulles airport with a free shuttle and the rate was under $70 taxes included. The hotel was fairly new looking with a large lobby complete with breakfast/lounge area.

We have stayed here several times; before flights at Dulles and recently to visit family. On both occasions we have had nice comfortable rooms. The suite we were given on our last visit was very nice with a large bar area with microwave, sink and fridge. There was a nice sofa, coffeetable, chair, desk, bed, shower,flat screen TV, toliet and seperate shower/vanity outside of the bathroom. Again, we had a good room configuration with the bed situated along the back wall of the bathroom which maximized the room space. It was a comfortable stay and a good night's sleep.

The next morning I went down to the buffet and brought back some brekafast for my wife and I to enjoy. The breakfast buffet had a nice selection of eggs, fruit, sausages, bagels, toast, cereal and pastry. I grabbed a bagel and sausage for me and some apple pastry for my wife. It's not a bad breakfast especially when it's free.

Comments