5819 Northampton Boulevard, Virginia Beach, Virginia, 23455-4622, United States
Orbitz.com Expedia.com Travelocity

Satisfaction Terrible

More about Virginia Beach

Virginia Beach SunriseVirginia Beach Sunrise

Monte crisco sandwich drizzled in strawberry sauceMonte crisco sandwich drizzled in strawberry sauce

Beach Street USABeach Street USA

Haunted Fun House at Oceanfront area of VABHaunted Fun House at Oceanfront area of VAB

Quiet Virginia beach

by xdescendx

I'm looking to getwaya for a few days around June 21st. My girlfriend is visiting from poland and I'd like to share a special experience with her. I've been looking online and all I see are places for families. I'm looking for a quiet little sea town that has light houses and boats. I'm looking to stay away from tourists and hopefully have a romantic time. Any suggestions?

by olddude

Take her north to the Soloman Islands. You get the lighthouse, B&B, and everything else...small and quaint. The prices aren't bad either.

by VA_Dave

How about Cape May, NJ?

Or maybe take the Cape May ferry to Lewes, DE
and go to Chincoteague Island, especially
if you like birds

If you want to go further south, try the
Outer Banks, maybe as far as Ocracoke Island

Have a great trip!

by xdescendx

Thanks!! I just booked a few days of stay on the Ocracoke Island :)

Travel Tips for Virginia Beach

Take a walk, bike or...

by Maples01

Take a walk, bike or rollerblade down the boardwalk. Great place to people watch. There is entertainment all along the strip during the week.On Friday and Sunday nights at 10PM there are fireworks over the ocean at about 14th street. Love ocean the most. Will real miss the beach, boardwalk and all the things to do. Being there one week, we really didn't get to see and do everything.

Excuse me, where did you get that rack?

by tpangelinan

I have never seen any thing like this before, I just had to get a picture. Who thought this up? A surfboard rack for your bicycle. You gotta give the man credit for putting some thought into how can I get me and my board all the way down to the surf beach? Well I would say he worked it out and should sell the idea!

the right spot for seafood lovers like me!

by yasemincik about George's Breakfast n Seafood Buffet

Every time me and my family come to Virginia Beach we must come to this restaurant for breakfast and dinner!
Clean and friendly..they've been around since 1989. The buffet has never disappointed us. Unlike many of the other buffets on the beach everything is freshly cooked. I've been to a lot of miserable looking, cold and not quite delicious buffets throughout the years when visiting virginia beach.
The breakfast buffet is also a very very good choice! The french toast sticks and the danishes are my favorites..
There's no lunch---apparently they prepare all day for the buffet! We always get the buffet...it's simply the best choice..! For 17 dollars we get such a great selection of entrees.. The desert bar is amazing..baklava, creamy rice pudding and my own two favorites: a pastry made of fylo and cream of wheat topped with cinammon and this other french one whose name i can't remember...crust and grand marnier filling and whipped cream...mmmmm!
My husband once ordered the shrimp and scallop scampi and it was DELICIOUS!
not too garlicky...but garlicky enough. and over rice that's covered in the scampi juices.
there's scampi on the buffet but it's not as good. This dish is worth a try.

ooooh and did i mention they have a full bar and their cocktails are amazing?!

Croc's Restaurant

by holligolytly about Croc's

Croc's is a the Caribbean-themed local hotspot at the beach. Croc's offers fresh seafood, pastas, salads, sandwiches, kids meals - and their famous grill - all with a taste of the islands. Croc's has live bands and/or DJ for dancing. after sunset. My favorite is the crab cakes!!

You must go shopping

by sexylady

Lynnhaven Mall ,one of the largest malls on the East Coast; home to several large department stores, many small shops and restaurants and movie theaters. Several shopping centers are also located outside the mall.I think I spent more money shopping here than in New York,that says alot I think

Comments