Hampton Inn Virginia Beach

5793 Greenwich Road, Virginia Beach, Virginia, 23462-6517, United States

Hampton Inn Norfolk/Virginia Beach
Hotels.com Orbitz.com Booking.com

• worst front desk manager ever terrible

i have been going to hampton inn on 1011 street for many years my wife an i an i have experience the worst thing ever i could not believe the front desk manager was rude obnoxious an drunk her demeanor was poor her name is kelly i believe her words wre slurrr her action was un believeable how u have some one like that working there she should be fired an later that day we heard workers say shes was vomitting an pooping all over the bathroom what is going on she need to be remove an hired perfessional people for this poaition i would never bring my wife an kids there anymore if ur business go down its because of your front desk manager very very poor sad

Unique Quality: pools good awesome view

More about Virginia Beach

Wet Half Rack for $10.95Wet Half Rack for $10.95

Catching some raysCatching some rays

FireworksFireworks

Virginia Aquarium now called Marine Science MuseumVirginia Aquarium now called Marine Science Museum

20 years of age

by stephanie6503

Hello. Me and my husbund are coming to VA beach on June 27-29 for a little get away. The only problem that we have ran into is that we are both only 20 years old and cant kind a hotel that will let us stay there because of our age. I dont know what to do and I dont think this is far. If anyone can help please contact me. my email address is stephnleah@myway.com

Re: 20 years of age

by Hopkid

You might want to try booking through Priceline. They don't ask your age but then there's a lot of fine print that you do have to agree to that I never read and there may be a clause in there about a minimum age.

I also have a friend who works at a hotel down there and will ask her what their policy is. I'll get back to you on that.

Re: 20 years of age

by Hopkid

Well, I don't have a definitive answer for you but here's something that directly applies to your situation:

I say go for it, especially with priceline or hotwire. Since you're already paid there will be less reason to turn you away. Not sure how young/old you look but try to look older than you are and it shouldn't even be an issue when you check in. Good luck!

Travel Tips for Virginia Beach

Best sand

by Packerman

I've been to many Florida beaches, but none compare to the Virginia beach sand. So white, soft, and fluffy. Great sand to play football or frisbee on. The waves were much better there than any Florida beach also. I did alot of bodysurfing and when I was able to borrow a board it was so much fun!

Surfing at Virginia Beach

by tpangelinan

For those surfers out there, in Virginia Beach from Memorial Day through Labor Day surfers must go down to South Beach ( the southern end of the boardwalk) for surfing. No swimming where the surfers are an no surfing where the swimmers are, make sence to me!

Should Have Eaten At Home

by jgosby about The Melting Pot

The fact that this new locally owned restaurant has an all-fondu menu makes it very special. The lack of variety on the menu made it hard for a vegetarian find a reasonable meal. Watch our when ordering the Swiss Cheese fondu. This difficult dish was prepared for my birthday party of four by a novice chef and no one enjoyed it at all.

Our evening was saved by a nice ambiance, and an unique atmosphere. The asparagus was nice.

Rated #6 in Virginia Beach

by grandmaR about Guadalajara Mexican Restaurant

We had dinner here after the drive up from NC. The food was good and the service was quick, but I thought the waiter was a bit pushy about trying to tell me what I would want to eat. Bob had three tacos (a la carte because their tacos were so fancy he was afraid to order them) and I had a Mexican pizza which was almost too much for me to eat. They took off the guacamole, which I find too spicy.

Then I had fried ice cream which had apparently been rolled in corn flakes. The total including tax and tip was $21.84.

Chesapeake Bay Bridge Tunnel

by bugalugs

The bridge was opened in 1964 and consists of part bridge and part tunnels. There is a shop, cafe and also fishing piers on the bridge.
The price for one way is $12 but you can return within 24 hours (showing your one way ticket) for another $5 which is what we did.

Comments