2800 Shore Drive, Virginia Beach, Virginia, 23451-1327, United States

Orbitz.com Expedia.com Booking.com

Satisfaction Average

• Cheap Virginia Beach Hotels

If you are planning to spend a best summer vacation with your family this year, then the place to visit is Virginia Beach. Whenever planning for a vacation, if we know where to stay and places around the destination it will surely enhance the experience. Luckily, Virginia Beach has hotels and accommodations for all people from every income level and family size. Hotelsdiscountdeals.com have a great collection of cheap Virginia Beach hotels, along with reviews and prices to get you started. It's no wonder that for anyone, a summer vacation to Virginia Beach is an great event.

More about Virginia Beach Resort Hotel and Conference Center

Loved the Virginia Beach Resort Hotel

by TripAdvisor Member GeneCampbell

The Virginia Beach Resort Hotel & Conference Center is a great place. On the way to the resort our van broke down about 5 miles away around 10:00 pm. We called the resort to inform them of our very late arrival and Karen Neill personally came and picked us up, along with all of our belongings!! Our stay was awesome. The staff was friendly, service was impeccable, and our suite was fantastic. I highly recommend the Sunday brunch! There was a wide array of food and it was outstanding. The concierge was a tremendous help as well, obtaining a dinner reservation on a Saturday night, as well as getting us in touch with a car reservation place. My daughters loved the water massage bed. It was the best hotel we have ever been to.

We loved the VB Resort Hotel

by TripAdvisor Member ofrogs

My husband and I stayed at the Virginia Beach Resort Hotel in July to celebrate our one-year anniversary. We stayed in the penthouse suite which was absolutely wonderful. The carpet and furniture were all brand new like they had just remodeled it. The view was breathtaking! We dined at their restaurant, Tradewinds, and the food there was delicious! I love the crab cakes! We sat outside on the deck which overlooked the Chesapeake Bay, and was very peaceful. We visited the gift shop which was large and had a wide variety of gifts for all ages...and plenty of children's toys to keep them occupied. (although I do not have children). From the staff in housekeeping to the front desk, and all in between, I must say, were absolutely fantastic. I will definitely be back! Thank you for making my one-year anniversary wonderful and worry-free!

Great Place to Stay

by TripAdvisor Member icecoldbaby

My friends and I drove here to Virginia Beach for our first time all the way from Michigan. It was a long and tiring 12 hour drive and being that we arrived ahead of schedule (10am), we thought we would not be able to check in yet because check in was at 4pm. Jared at the front desk was very nice to us and got us in early! We were very appreciative because we ready to sleep. That evening, we had dinner in Tradewinds and LOVED the crabcake! The service was excellent too. We didn't know where all the "hot-spots" were so we asked the conceirge and she gave us names and directions of clubs and bars we could venture to. We had a great time at the Virginia Beach Resort Hotel. Our room was great, we enjoyed the indoor/outdoor pool, the restaurant, and the service. We would like to extend our thanks to housekeeping especially. Our housekeeper on the 5th floor really took care of us and I'm sure we'll be back.

Very Nice! Extremely Relxaing.

by TripAdvisor Member BuckeyeNutJPP

Just got back to Ohio from a week-long stay, and I have to say I couldn't feel better about my choice of hotel. When we first drove up to the hotel, I couldn't imagine how they were going to provide all of the services listed on their website. The building looked a little small from the road. What I didn't realize was how big the hotel really is. They have almost 300 rooms, well they are actually all suites, and the way the hotel is situated, all of them have a view of the Chesapeake Bay. This is why it looked so small from the road. Some creative architecture there.

The kids loved the pool that goes from inside to outside. We all enjoyed the Sunday brunch. Which for $24.00 is more than well worth the money. My wife and I loved the fact that they have children's activities everyday, so we could do a few "grow-up" things while on vacation. My wife got a massage in their health club, the concierge gave me some great info on golf courses, and we all spent a considerable amount of time on the beach, which is much less crowded since it isn't on the Boardwalk. Also, with two little ones, the smaller waves on the Bay made it a little easier to relax with the kids playing in the water.

In the evening, their restaurant, Tradewinds is definitely the place to go. The food was amazing, and we got to enjoy a quiet dinner as the kids were watching a movie with the children's activities people.

The rooms were very large and comfortably fit our family of four. The two room suite made it that much more enjoyable and the balcony was the perfect place to unwind after a "tough" day at the beach. Housekeeping was also right on top of our needs.

The only thing that caused a minor inconvenience was a few noisy people banging on doors in the late evening. I think there was a wedding party on our floor. Security came and quieted them down as soon as we called.

If I knew I was going to have this good of a time staying there, I would have gladly paid twice what I did. There was a week-long package that we got for around $150.00 per night.

All-in-all, I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone coming to Virginia Beach. Whether it's for business or pleasure, I wouldn't stay anywhere else.

stay some place else!!

by TripAdvisor Member doorslam

I stayed with my family from 7/31-8/4 2006. It was okay but I will not go back. The carpet was so dirty that we kept our shoes on the whole time. There was things left from other people under the bed skirts, no cold water, no coffee left from house keeping, the beds were too small, the air conditioner was so loud that it kept waking us up and the place was filled with children that ran up and down the halls, slamming doors and screaming. These same kids took over the pool and the parents were no where to be found. The internet pictures made the place look great, but I have no idea where the took the room pictures because mine wasn't very clean at all.

Great Views

by TripAdvisor Member neuz

We had a weekend stay here. The rooms were average, but we liked the suite layout including balcony with table and chairs. The indoor to outdoor pool and beach front were great.. I would return even though I'm sure there are nicer rooms to be had. Great Sunday brunch and can't beat the view.

Nice place to stay for the cost

by TripAdvisor Member Donnae23

I have read the reviews of this resort before we arrived, so I had low expectations. But I was pleasantly surprised. The hotel is not as outdated as some reviewers said. Also the two rooms our parties used were very clean. In one of the rooms, one of the sofas had a stain on the custhion but that was about it. We didn't eat at the Tradewinds because it looked a little costly. However we did eat at a great restaurant across the street called Hot Tuna. The food was awesome - if you go try the Buffalo shrimp. So to sum it up, I've stayed at better and I've stayed at worst - but you can't beat the price - 1/2 off if you book it and use your Entertainment card.

Pleased Pennsylvanians!

by TripAdvisor Member KristaC

Our group of twelve (eight adults and four children) had a day pass to relax and enjoy the sun at the bay and hang poolside at the VB Resort Hotel and Conference Center. The bay was abnormally rough and full of jellyfish (unavoidable) so we spent minimal time down on the sand. I can say, however, that the beach was easily accessible and clean, with a shower for easy clean up after our romp in the sand. Afterwards we hit the pool. The accomodations were exceptionally clean and well kept, with plenty of towels and lounge chairs for all. We enjoyed lunch on the patio, and upon staff recommendation took a trip on a nearby pirate ship (literally only five minutes away) which proved to be entertaining for all of the members of our group (ages 2 to 52). Our time at VBRHCC was too short!

Great Hotel

by TripAdvisor Member arrondee

Stayed at this hotel after labor day for a great rate. Very clean rooms , two double beds, another room with fridge, microwave, sink, table, pullout sofa bed and second tv as well as a balcony.
Walk through the hotel and the pool area to a secluded beach ( passing the restaurant and bar, don't forget the happy hour ! ).
This hotel is about 12 minutes drive to Virginia Beach itself , away from the bustle but restaurants nearby as well as a supermarket. Not a place for ravers but excellent for families and mature couples. Watch the locals fishing on the beach in the evening.
Have a look at this place before considering other hotels, well worth it.

Comments