Williamsburg Village Hotels
Did you mean?Try your search again
Our Members Say
- Reviews: 2
Williamsburg Inn: Colonial Williamsburg's best hotel
First class in every way. Lovely setting, beautiful building, and a class act.
Convenient to Colonial Williamsburg, and helps make the stay all the more memorable.
By the way, if you like Colonial Williamsburg, I would definitely check out Monticello (home of Thomas Jefferson) and Montpelier (home of James and Dolley Madison). Both are close to Charlottesville, VA. See: www.monticello.org and www.montpelier.org.
They are only half an hour apart and both are well worth a visit.
It is owned by Colonial Williamsburg, so staying there helps a good cause.
If you can't afford the Williamsburg Inn, they also have other hotels/lodges which are less expensive. Check out the website: www.colonialwilliamsburg.org.
Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful
- Great Wolf Lodge Deals
- Great Summer Rates Make It Easy To Stay & Play. Save Up To 10% Now! www.greatwolf.com/Williamsburg
- Village Hotels
- Village Urban Resorts. The new name for Village Hotels. Book now! www.village-hotels.co.uk/UrbanResorts
- Williamsburg Village
- Book Williamsburg Village Hotels. No reservation costs. Great rates! www.booking.com/Williamsburg-Village
Explore the World
- Colonial Williamsburg
- Book a Hotel, Buy Tickets & Learn More at CW's Official Site. www.colonialwilliamsburg.com/
- Williamsburg Hotel Deals
- Book your Williamsburg stay 21 days prior to arrival and save up to 25% www.visitwilliamsburg.com/
- Williamsburg, VA Hotels
- Best Rates or Refund + $50 Coupon. Save on Hotels in Williamsburg, VA. expedia.com/Williamsburg_VA_Hotels
- Hotels - Up to 80% Off
- Find Williamsburg Hotels. Compare Rates up to 80% Off! www.travelzoo.com/
- Hotels Williamsburg, VA
- Lowest Price Guaranteed. Prices From $43, Book Now! www.hotels.com/Williamsburg