1601 Martinsburg Pike, Winchester, VA 22603

Comfort Inn
Priceline.com Comfort Inn Booking.com

• Donald, manager of Comfort Inn, Winchester, VA

I am deeply disappointed with the behavior of your manager, Donald. We are currently staying in the hotel, which allows dogs. There are several dogs in rooms adjacent to ours. This morning, one of this dogs was crying. The sound was coming from one of the rooms in front of ours. Me and my wife left in the morning with our dog, and when we came back, Donald approached us with a very rude and arrogant manner, mentioning that "several guests have complained about our dog and if this continues he would kick us out of the hotel". Not only our dog was not the one barking, and we were not in the room for most of the day, but the most astonishing fact was that the meager, Donald, refused to listen to what I had to say, simply threatening me to "kick me out of the hotel if I argue with him".

This is behavior is unacceptable, and at odds with the kind behavior of the rest of the personnel of the hotel. Donald is simply a bad manager, with deep personal issue. He should not be allow to manage the hotel.

• Donald, manager of Comfort Inn, Winchester, VA