Georgetown Suites Harbour

1000 29th Street NW, Washington DC, District of Columbia, 20007, United States
#103 of 170 hotels in Washington D.C.
Pleasant (2.5 out of 5.0) 2 reviews

Not a good impression!

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on November 14, 2011

My husband decided to surprise me for our 1 year anniversary with a 2 day stay at this hotel, he booked it 6 weeks in advance, got a confirmation email saying all reservations were set. We get to the hotel only to find out they overbooked our room and sent us to another hotel with which was okay, of course, we wanted to be sent to another hotel which was equally as amazing as what we saw in this one. Didn't happen! How can a company overbook any rooms that are already booked? I don't understand it but I decided I was not going to let this setback ruin my anniversary.

Unique Quality: None, we didn't even get a room. We were sent elsewhere. We came 2300 miles to get an okay room with okay service. Very impressed with Washington D.C but not with this hotel at all!

Callavetta's Profile Photo

Home away from home

Great (4.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on September 13, 2008

Our suite at the Georgetown Suite was just like having an apartment in Georgetown. My daughters went nuts that it was right out of the '80s, but I must have been left in the '80s too because I thought it was great! We had a one bedroom apartment that I could live in. The couch in the living room pulled out to a queen sized bed, there was a 4 person dining table, and a kitchen that included a microwave, dishwasher, full size fridge, stove and all the dishes and cooking things you would need.

The separate bedroom has a king bed with very nice bedding and a flat screen TV mounted on the wall.

Unique Quality: The hotel provides a great breakfast with everything a traveler could want. We missed the first morning, not being prepared to get up by 10 on our first morning from the west coast.

The hotel is in a great location for exploring Georgetown and all of the shopping and restaurants at your finger tips.

Secure parking is underground for an additional $20 per day.

Washington D.C. Travel Forum

Need advice about Washington D.C., United States of America? Visit the Travel Forum for Washington D.C. and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Washington D.C. hotel reviews

Best Western Capitol Skyline Hotel
Bad (2.0 out of 5.0) 4 Reviews
The Carlyle Suites Hotel
Best (5.0 out of 5.0) 2 Reviews
The Melrose Hotel, Washington D.C.
Great (4.0 out of 5.0) 1 Review
Capital Hilton
Excellent (4.5 out of 5.0) 4 Reviews

Explore Deeper into Washington D.C.