Hilton Washington And Towers

Washington Hilton
Expedia.com Orbitz.com Booking.com

Similarly priced and rated as other 4 star hotels

• Location great

I really enjoyed my sat there. The had wifi on the lobby floor and further down they had a great business centre for your business needs. The rooms were very spacious and the beds were very comfy. The area it's located has variety of local shops and restaurants. It's also close tonthe white house by taxi and the national museums.

• 0308PODA's Profile Photo

Near Dupont Circle

Very central to Dupont circle subway
    Hotel impeccable and the breakfast room very well stocked with variety

Unique Quality: Free WIIfi in lobby

Near great restaurants.

Hosts Presidential Balls.

President Reagan was shot at this hotel.

• dilleight's Profile Photo

Decent

I'm struggling to remember what this hotel was like and I was there only 6 months ago. Which is to say that it wasn't that amazing but then it wasn't bad either. We booked it on hotwire due to the location. We thought it would be cool to be near Adams Morgan for the nightlife although I wasn't that impressed with the area in the end. We did like the Brickskeller however which is a cool bar/ restaurant with loads of different beers near Dupont Circle. It is a little way up the hill from the Dupont Circle Metro which didn't bother me but could be a pain for those not able to walk a long way. It's also just into the more expensive taxi zone! Anyway the room was clean, nice and fairly big. We paid about $90 for the night.

• This hotel is going down

Third visit to the Hilton Washington and Towers. Every single stay is worse than the previous one. To sum it up: Deceptive, unprofessional and unaccomodating staff at check-in; deficient cleaning (glasses in the room were dirty; chocolate wrappers from previous stay had not been collected (and were not collected the nights we stayed there); and, last but not least.. biting ants in bed. This was supposed to be an executive room in the 10th floor. It was nothing special. Night management was unhelpful. Day manager, better. Parking garage was full for the two days we stayed there so we had an unexpected tour around Washington looking for a parking spot (nearby suggestions given by the hotel were worthless). As a Hilton Honor member, I think this is one of the worst Hiltons I stayed in. Way below Hilton standards. If you want an overpriced dirty room disguised under an honorable name, that's your hotel. If not, head somewhere else. There are many hotels in the wonderful Dupont Circle area.

Unique Quality: None

• Gypsystravels's Profile Photo

Upgrades to an Executive Room

This was a fantastic hotel and I totally fell in love with their beds during my stay here. The room was decorated with their Blue and Gold signature bedding and compared to some of their other properties, was quite small.

One of the best things about being a HH Gold or Diamond is the complimentary upgrade (when available) and during this stay we were upgraded to an Executive Level room. We enjoyed the complimentary breakfast in the Executive Lounge.

Self Parking is $23.

Unique Quality: Upgraded to an Executive Level room, with complimentary breakfast!!

• cjg1's Profile Photo

Washington Hilton

This was a nice enough hotel. My biggest complaint though is that it is right over the border of the taxi fare zone. So is more expensive to get to via taxi. We enjoyed an upgrade to the executive level and had our breakfast there. The bed was very comfortable and helped make this one of my best stays in town.

• Eszter's Profile Photo

Luxurious

The Washington Hilton & Towers is situated on seven park-like acres on fashionable Connecticut Avenue. Neighbor to embassies, art galleries and fine restaurants. The Washington Hilton is convenient to the Metro and minutes from the sights and landmarks of Washington.
    The Washington Hilton & Towers opened in 1965. The hotel underwent a $42 million renovation of the lobby, public spaces, guestrooms and restaurants that was completed in December, 1995.

Unique Quality: The hotel has a nice pool and a very good restaurant.

Directions: Dupont Circle Metro Station

• KarenTaylor's Profile Photo

Quite a walk....

We stayed here primarily as they had an extra night free offer, but we weren't disappointed. Although it's quite a hike up a bank( and in the heat of summer, you feel it!) the room was big, very clean, and the air con was great. Bathroom(of which I am very picky) was great, in fact we had no complaints about this place at all. I would stay here again, as Dupont Circle, which is very close, is such a good place to eat and socialise.

Unique Quality: Pool area was nice, although I'm not a swimmer or sunbather so I can't comment on the facilities.

Directions: Close to Dupont Circle.

• FreeCloud's Profile Photo

Fine Conference center

Location, location, location. It is located a few blocks north of the Du Pont circle, on Connecticut Ave, lined with fine restaurants.

It has large conference facility in two floors. This is one of TRB's annual meeting designated meeting sites. Every year, thousands of transportation professionals, academics etc come here for TRB, shuttles will take you to Marriott and the Omni Sharam hotel nearby.

Unique Quality: Very comfortable.

A room at the back will give you a view of the
    Capitol and Washington Monument.

There is a Deli at the Concourse floor, serving salad (not by pound, but however much/little you got into the box, $7.75), fruit and other light fare.

One block away hidden behind the Connecticut Ave, is the "Townhouse", the mini Safeway supermarket, where you can get fruit etc. Address: 1800 20th St, NW, 202-483-3908

Directions: Metro Du Pont Circle stop, walk a few blocks north along Connecticut Ave. It is at the Connecticut Ave and Florida St.

• Carmela71's Profile Photo

Washinton Hilton.

Great place for a great price!

Genial!

We had a double room for 90 euros, that after the 110 euros we paid in New York for a much worste hotel, we were really pleased lol

the hall at the hotel is massive and you will find lots of groups there or conventions, but it is not so noise from what you expect of a convection hotel.

the restaurant at the launch was very nice and the piano bar

This was my first time in USA and still there was not much information in internet, or at least I was not used to find it here.

Now doing research for my second trip I got it much cheaper

• Hosell's Profile Photo

One of best hotels in DC!.

About $160 for a doble room.

Unique Quality: It is one of best Hotels I've been.It has all kinds of facilities,to do coffe in the bedrooms,Iron,Hairdryer,Bedroom Service,Cable and internet on TV.
    Also has a big swimming pool, tennis and sauna.

Directions: Is Located in 1919 Connecticut Avenue,Washington,DC. 2009.
    Is two minutes walk to the subway station Dupont Circle.

• Laura_Mexico's Profile Photo

Hilton & Towers

I and the group of students I travelled to DC with stayed in this wonderful hotel called the Hilton and Towers. It's very big, the rooms were very comfortable and the location in town was quite good.

I'm sorry that I can't provide the price that we paid for a room in this hotel, but we got special rates for travelling in a big group and we were sharing rooms among 3-4 people. But I highly recommend it if you can afford it! I've seen other VT members recommending this hotel, so I suppose their pages/reviews state whether they paid an outrageous amount of money for staying there or not...

Unique Quality: Here are some of the hotel's qualities & services as described on the postcards you can find inside the rooms: it includes an Olympic-size swimming pool, jacuzzi, tennis courts, saunas, shuffleboard, exercise equipment and poolside restaurant!

• Krystynn's Profile Photo

We stayed at the splendid...

We stayed at the splendid 5-star Washington Hilton & Towers Hotel here in the Adams-Morgan District aka the Restaurants district.

It is centrally located and only about a 5-minute drive away from the major tourist sites. Oh, and it's also just down the road from the Dupont Circle subway (Metro). A very convenient location.

Unique Quality: Special mention must be given to the staff here at the Hilton. My stay here at the hotel was made ultra-memorable by the super-efficient and super-friendly staff...

My hotel room was also huge (er, actually all hotel rooms in USA have LARGE bedrooms compared to the miniscule ones in Europe!).... The best part must surely be the inexpensive hotel rate charged. However, if you stay at the Capital Hilton, the rate charged there is almost double - for the very obvious reasons. ;-) So, choose your hotel(s) wisely!!

Directions: On Connecticut Avenue in the Adams-Morgan District.
    Very near to the Dupont Circle subway station.

More about Hilton Washington And Towers

Cheap lodgings in Washington DC

by braveheart47

I am looking for cheap accomodation in Washington from Oct 1st for four or five days. I do not need anywhere fancy, as I intend being out seeing the sights, and mainly need a place to rest my head. Somewhere where I can lock my case, which will contain my laptop.
Can anybody help me, please

Re: Cheap lodgings in Washington DC

by mitchimitch

I got a room at the Washington Hilton and Towers for USD 60/night! Great deal, huh? I got it at priceline.com...

Comments

Popular Hotels in Washington D.C.

Hay Adams Hotel

Willard Inter-Continental Washington

Omni Shoreham Hotel

Washington Suites Georgetown

2500 Pennsylvania Ave, Washington DC, District of Columbia, 20037, United States

View all Washington D.C. hotels

Best Western Capitol Skyline Hotel
The Carlyle Suites Hotel
Marriott Wardman Park Hotel
Latest: Jul 18, 2014
The Melrose Hotel, Washington D.C.
Willard Inter-Continental Washington

Hilton Washington And Towers

Hilton Washington Dc
Washington Dc Hilton
Washington Hilton Hotel Washington Dc

Address: 1919 Connecticut Ave. NW, Washington DC, District of Columbia, 20009, United States