5316 Ferry Terminal Rd, Anacortes, WA, 98221, USA

Anacortes Ship Harbor Inn
eDreams Booking.com Priceline.com

• Very dissappointed

Very disappointed. Great website, but the property does not match the quality of the website. Don't count on a view, its there but disappointing. I got a room with a fireplace, that was a joke, it sat in the corner and looks like a Walmart product for less then $100. Don't waste your money. The towels appeared nice but the quality was very poor. I have found better quality towels at my YMCA. I checked in around 7:15 pm, the office closed 30 seconds after that. Free Internet, not made available to me. Free breakfast? Not sure, it looked like something was set up in a garage two building down as I drove out, but no one said anything to me about that. Nothing in the room tells you what is going on, a simple one page document could have had the access code for the Internet, described the breakfast arrangement and maybe a list of TV channels. Did I say no one was in the office? I would not stay here again and would not recommend.

Unique Quality: Close to Ferry Terminal