Three Bears Lodge at Mt. Rainier

in Ashford
Best (5.0 out of 5.0) 1 review

Tags

Mountain Climbing National/State Park Hiking and Walking

Amazing Mt. Rainier lodging!

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on March 12, 2012

I recently stayed with a large group of friends at The Dancing Bear Lodge, one of 6 vacation homes in the Three Bears Lodge family near Mt. Rainier National Park.

This lovely home had 6 bedrooms and additional sleeping areas with futons, and our big gathering of adults and kids (20 total) had a very comfortable and relaxing vacation. The space is laid out well, so we never felt overcrowded, and we even all fit at the dining table. The kitchen had everything we needed to prepare our meals, including non-essentials like a hand mixer, plus extras like waffle mix with syrup, coffee, tea, and hot chocolate.

The hot tub was a welcome bonus, and we were fortunate to visit when the nights were clear and filled with stars!

Everything was clean, cozy, and well thought out. I would recommend this vacation rental to anyone planning a group getaway, and look forward to staying at the other smaller cabins next time my family and I plan a trip to Mt. Rainier.

Unique Quality: This cabin has an extra building (right next to the main house) with additional bedrooms, bathroom, and a pool table, so our group could spread out and enjoy different activities.

The lot is quite large, so it felt very private, and there was even a play structure for the kids.

Directions: Ashford, WA, a few miles from the entrance to Mt. Rainier National Park

1 Photo of Three Bears Lodge at Mt. Rainier

Ashford Travel Forum

Need advice about Ashford, Washington State? Visit the Travel Forum for Ashford and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Ashford hotel reviews