300 112th Avenue South East, Bellevue, Washington, 98004-6412, United States

Expedia.com Travelocity Booking.com

Costs 35% more than similarly rated 4 star hotels

• kehale's Profile Photo

Great Seattle Alternative!

We booked this Hotel on Hotwire for a great price. Since we have a young child, we figured staying outside of the downtown core was fine. We wouldn't be out really late, or walking all over so we would be happy to stay further away and pay less. The hotel was huge, and the other benefit to staying outside of the city is it usually means free parking! The hotel was very quiet and comfortable and the staff was helpful. We had requested to have a crib. It wasn't there when we arrived, so we called down and they brought it up right away, no problem.

Check in and check out were very quick, and we were able to get to different shopping and dining areas in Bellevue relatively quickly. It was a really convenient location and we were really happy with our stay.

More about Bellevue

bark dust trail beside blueberry patchbark dust trail beside blueberry patch

Clams in butter sauceClams in butter sauce

View from my apt in Bellevue, WA.View from my apt in Bellevue, WA.

Restaurants in Bellevue

by smolakid

Hello once again:
Has anyone had dinner at the Seastar Restaurant
in Bellevue, and how is the food and service?
Also, is there any restaurants in Bellevue or surrounding areas that offer outside dinning with
views of Lake Washington. I currently have dinner
reserv. at Palisades overlooking Elliot Bay. A friend
of a friend suggested Seastar. Should I change
or go with my original plans for dinner. There will
be up to possible 5 people in our group, all except
1 person is not from the Pacific Northwest. So in
my heart I want to showcase Seattle to those who
has never been there before. I been to the "PNW"
several times. Thanks for you insight.

Re: Restaurants in Bellevue

by Summer33

Daniels is a fabulous restaurant they have one right on Lake Washington that looks out toward Bellevue and Mercer Island (my favorite, I celebrated my 21st birthday here) and one on Lake Union. I also recommend Salty's which is a beautiful view of the ocean and downtown Seattle, over at Alki. Daniels and Salty's are two of the best and top notch restaurants in the Seattle area in my opinion. Never heard of Seastar though, sorry. Have fun!

Re: Re: Restaurants in Bellevue

by smolakid

Where is Daniels, this rest. sounds pretty good?
I've been to Salty's on the Alki and it is real nice.
I not so sure my friend who lives in Redmond or
Bellevue would drive to Salty's to meet w/ us.
Thanks for your help.

Re: Re: Restaurants in Bellevue

by Summer33

go to: http://www.schwartzbros.com/daniels.cfm or just type in danielsbroiler.com
there is one in bellevue, leschi and lake union, all the info you need is here.

Re: Restaurants in Bellevue

by cubfan911

Hi,
You might try Yarrow Bay. It's on Lake Washington in Bellevue. Nice decor, good food and beautiful view.

Travel Tips for Bellevue

Mercer Slough Nature Park

by glabah

Unfortunately, this little wild park is located in an area that is completely surrounded by busy highways, and thus there are no places where it is completely clear of traffic noise. However, that doesn't seem to bother the bufflehead and other birds that winter on the water here, nor the red-tailed hawk and other birds that prey on them. There are gravel and dirt trails that meander through the wild lands, and boardwalks that cross the various waterways. Thankfully it is posible to get reasonably far away from the traffic noise and enjoy many areas of this wild area, but others are right next to very busy loud roads.

Parts of the nature park are off limits to visitors, as it is still an active farm.

Features in the park include a very small ampitheatre, a preserved homestead from the early 1900s, and a place to launch non-motorized boats.

How to Get Here:
One part of the "Nature Park" has been converted into a park and ride lot, and is accessed through a number of local bus routes and several regional bus routes. From Seattle bus route 550 (SoundTransit Bellevue connector) stops right by the parking lot. Interstate 90 to Bellevue Way, and parking lot is immediately on the east side of the road.

Comments