- Reviews: 1375
Vintage Park Hotel, Seattle: Don't stay in Federal Way
Federal Way has every imaginable chain motel, but I can't think of a good reason to stay in one of them. Stay in Seattle. Seattle is a much more fun place, and it is only 30 minutes away (without traffic). I've stayed at the Vintage Park Hotel in downtown Seattle twice, and will stay there again.
Vintage Park is a Kimpton Hotel, and occupies an older brick building. The rooms are extremely comfortable and spacious and the staff is professional. The air conditioning system is quiet - not one of those noisy blowers. The hotel has a nice little restaurant that serves three meals. Complimentary wine in the afternoon is included.
Look for deals for this hotel, particularly their "Hot Dates." They have a standard rate, which is considerably higher than the discounts you can find.
Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful
Explore the World
- Riviere Apart Hotel
- Settimo Cielo
- Days Inn Hollywood / Ft. Lauderdale Airport South
- Cannon Hotel
- Clarion Hotel Royal Christiania
- Monkey Valley Beach Nature Resort Cape Town
- Halili Inn
- Vedana Lagoon Resort & Spa
- Beverly Hills Plaza Hotel
- Frantour l'Horloge
- Parque Mourabel Apartments
- Days Inn Fort Walton Beach-Miracle Strip
- Bukit Talita Mountain Resort and Spa
- Apartamentos Albufeira Jardim