352 S. Forks Ave., P.O. Box 1997, Forks, Washington, 98331, United States
Otel.com

More about The Pacific Inn Motel

Qaint little motel

by TripAdvisor Member staybright

We recently stayed at the Pacific Inn Motel for two nights so that my daughter could explore the area, as she is a big Twilight fan. Our plans for our stay were extremely volatile during the 2 weeks preceding our stay, as we were not sure how big our party was going to be, and as a result I was a bit stressed. The staff at the hotel seemed to go out of their way to help me out to ensure that I was covered. Upon Arrival we were warmly greeted by the very polite young lady at the front desk and we ended up taking two rooms for our party. The rooms were well maintained and clean and there was plenty of parking. This motel has a diner right next door which had wonderful service and good food. I would definitely book this motel again should I ever find a need to visit the Forks area again.

great central location on the Olympic Peninsula

by TripAdvisor Member Renesme

The Pacific Inn was very clean and comfortable. The office staff was very helpful when I called and made reservations and was also prompt and friendly when we checked in. In addition to seeing all of the rainforest areas, we were also interested in the "Twilight" locations which added some extra interest for us in Forks. I would definitely recommend staying here to anyone.

OK

by TripAdvisor Member Xman_7

Forks is a down-at-the-heels logging town that is near some great spots in Olympic National Park.

This is a basic, inexpensive motel. It gets the job done with no major problems, and I wouldn't expect a lot more than that in Forks. The furnishings are definitely low-end, but everything was clean and in working order.

The plumbing for the room upstairs from us was a little noisy; otherwise no complaints given the price.

Convenient location

by TripAdvisor Member smile100h

This hotel is conveniently located at the center of Forks. We didn't have any problem to find it.

The check-in was easy and the lady was friendly. She even gave us a two-bed room at one-bed room rate. We got a very end room, so we could expect to have a good night sleep.

The Wi-Fi signal was strong (the router was located at the office). However, due to my room's location, the distance was too far away for my laptop to send signal back to let the router receive. In the end, I had to bring my laptop down to the office to use this service.

The room was very clean and equipped with microwave, refrigerator, etc. We liked our stay.

Great place to stay in Forks

by TripAdvisor Member joyfultouristCanada

Great place to stay in Forks.

We had a smoke free room with two beds. The beds were comfortable and room was quiet. We had requested a room near the stairs on the second floor and that is what we were given even though we arrived very late.The room was very clean, comfortable and gave us lots of room for a very economical price.

There was a microwave and fridge that we used for breakfast foods and evening snacks. They also have free hot chocolate, hot apple cider and coffee in the office which is open until 11 pm

We arrived after 11pm and they made special arrangements for us to get the key to our room.

The staff was friendly, courteous, outgoing, extremely helpful and very positive. They made us feel at home and as a result our stay was extremely enjoyable.

I highly recommend you stay at the Pacific Inn Motel when you visit Forks...we are glad we did and enjoyed spending the money we saved by staying there at the Fern Gallery who had some of the best prices for Twilight Souvenirs, as did the Thriftway.

We met the owners who went out of their way to make our day memorable especially when they found out it was one of the girls birthday that weekend.

Excellent location for Stephenie Meyers Day activities and for Twilight fans any time of year.

There is so much to see and do in the Forks area. The chamber of Commerce, the City of Forks office, and even the Police Department went out of their way to welcome us and make our stay in Forks amazing. FORKS is truly one of the most FRIENDLY places on earth.
NOTE The restaraunts in the area in the off season close about 9 pm but open as early as 5 am. They have special menu items in honor of the Twilight Series that any fan 'needs' to try like Sully's Bella Burger, the Subway's Bella Sandwich, and the special menu at the 3 River Restaraunt in near by La Push the Bella Split was huge, the Vampire Shake was also a hit was Edward's sundae. There is also a Bella Sandwich and Werewolf hamburger. (even the locals will drive to LaPush for their ice cream) The Pacific Pizza had great Edbread and the local HS students recommend it as a great place to hang out.
The Quiliette Elders gave the fans a great honor by allowing us to see their sacred wolf dance. They later hosted a night of folklore around a bonfire at First Beach as the fog rolled in and the waves crashed on the shore. Later as the fog lifted we sat on the beach enjoying the stars in the night sky.

A truly unforgettable experience. Thanks in large part to our home away from home at the Pacific Inn Motel.

Our laptop had trouble picking up the signal but the staff allowed us to come down into the office area and use the wireless there. A very minor inconvenience amid all the pluses of staying here.

Great Motel!!

by TripAdvisor Member monkey00

Motel was great! Most important it was clean. We go the top end room and it was perfect because it was nice and quite. The office lady was great...we had something in common... Twilight.
We are both twilight fans so we talked a while about the Twilight world :)... We would definitely stay here again.

Clean, comfortable and cheap

by TripAdvisor Member whenissummer

Stayed here over a weekend. The room is standard. Had a microwave, small refrigerator and wifi. The staff was friendly during check-in. No complaints, sheets were clean, room was in good shape, and the bathroom was well maintained.

Twilight Room Was Amazing!

by TripAdvisor Member heathercm2001

I went to Forks for 5 days with a friend and we decided to stay in one of the Twilight-themed rooms the Pacific Inn has to offer. It cost a few extra dollars, but it was worth it! You could tell there was a lot of thought and effort put into the room, and it really helped add that extra special touch to our Twilight trip. The people were great, and we had a fridge and microwave in the room, which was helpful, because places in the town close kinda early. Also, the room seemed pretty spacious. There were two of us in it, with luggage for five days, as well as five days worth of souvenirs, and we still had a ton of spcae! My friend and I are hoping to get back to Forks in the area, and I pretty much guarantee we'll be at the Pacific Inn Motel, because it was a great place to stay and it was close to everything!"

Great home base

by TripAdvisor Member WylM5

I stayed here to explore the West side of Olympic National Park and was quite happy with the location. The staff is very friendly and accommodating, they happily gave suggestions on where to eat and such.

The room is spacious and clean- it includes a fridge, micro and free wifi. No breakfast here but you can go into their office and get some coffee and even instant hot chocolate. Another huge plus is that they have their own laundromat.

Their location is in the middle of Forks but its a small town so it doesnt matter much where you stay in that regards but Forks itself is an ideal location to see Rialto, Ruby and Hoh more so than Port Angeles.

Fit Our Needs

by TripAdvisor Member Alpenglowtraveler

This motel although on the main street is relatively quiet and a good deal for the rate. We had a spacious room with two queen beds as well as a refrig and microwave. They have wifi available and cable television. The room was nicely furnished and very clean. There is no breakfast but the lobby coffee was good. only negatives were the room coffee is that bag stuff not fit to drink and the person who checked us in was polite but not friendly.

Comments