La Push Hotels

Our Members Say

• Surfsup1977 profile photo Surfsup1977
  • Reviews: 12

3 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Ocean Park - "Resort" at La Push: Facilities on the Reservation - Keep an open mind!

Ocean Park is owned by Quileute Tribal Enterprises. They call themselves a "Resort", but names can be deceiving. Don't expect resort-type service or friendliness. However, if you have an open mind, great sense of humor and an appreciation for beautiful scenery, then this is the place to stay!

My friend and I wanted a weekend away from the city and found this place. It's cheap (I think we paid $90 for 2 nights ($45/person) for a cabin).

The staff is gruff and blunt, the facilities are rough and old, but the view of the ocean and the sunset is unlike anything I've seen before (and I grew up on the coast of Northern California).

Our "cabin" came complete with a queen sized bed (main floor) and two twin mattresses (in the loft). They provide sheets and pillows, but I recommend bringing your own. I don't think our linens had been washed for at least a year. There is running water...but no hot water. The toilet works...which is actually a luxury for this place!

• Opinion of Price: least expensive
  • Written May 24, 2006
Tip Photo

Similar to the cabin we stayed at...

Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful